4 My brother

"...You are Howard Stark's adoptive daughter." Said Bucky

"What?!" Yelled Sam "Dose that make you Tony's sister?"

"Yeah, I am his older adoptive sister." I said.

"Are you two close?"

"No, not really. When i woke up I went to find Howard and found Tony. Apparently Howard somehow new I would come back and he left this house for me." I said gesturing to the house we were standing in. "Tony only helps me get by. He calls every now and then to make sure I am alright. Right now he thinks I am in Italy trying to find some family."

"Do you have family in Italy?"

"No, I just said that to keep him away." I look at Bucky. "Do you remember anything else?"

"You love to ride horses and you once tried to teach me and Steve but it involve us falling into a mud puddle." 

I started laughing remembering the memory. I was teaching Steve and Bucky to ride and the horses spooked and they both fell into he mud. I fell off my horse from laughing so hard. It later ended in a mud fight and when we walked back to base covers in mud and C.O. was glaring at us. We ended up with kitchen duty. I may not have been a soldier but I was treated as one and I was thankful of that.

Sam was leaning and the table from laughing and Steve was red from embarrassment. 

Just then my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID it was Tony.

"Speak of the devil." I looked at the guys "Shh it's Tony."

I pressed call and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I said 

"Erin?" Said Tony

"Yes ?"

"How are you? How is Italy?"

"I'm good and Italy is good I think I have a lead on some family." 

"When are you coming back?"

"Tony I just left I told I will be gone for several weeks it has only been two days." 

"Fine just be careful."

"Whats careful?" I said 

"See you soon Erin."

"Bye Tony."

I hung up and looked at the boys.

"Tony sound worried for you. I never heard him like that." Said Steve

"I am tecnally his only family. When I woke you i was scared and Tony took care of me. He helped me adjust to the new time period. He tried have me live in the tower with him and Pepper but I don't do high buildings. So he had this house that Howard left for me and had it fixed up to live in. After the whole New York thing he had me live in Malabu until everything was cleaned up. He's been doing that for eight years."

"What did he thing of you joining the air-force?" asked Sam.

I paused Bucky looked up at me. "Lets just say I never wanted to kill someone so bad."

Sam broke out laughing. Steve had a huge smile on his face and Bucky had a small smirk. 

"How long were in for?"

"About three years."

"Did Tony pay to have you out?"

"Most likely." I said "Ok enough about my little brother lets find something to do."