17 Anything James

We were sitting around laughing at Steve's embarrassment as Bucky and I tell every embarrassing story we know about Steve. (Along with all the stupid things he has done.)

"And I thought what you do now is stupid." Said Clint.

Steve just glared at the Archer in attempt to shut him up. I laughed at Steve.

"It's getting late we should all head to bed."Bruce said.

I smiled and nodded.

We all stood and went to our rooms. Tony showed us our room when we got here...or when I got out of the medical Bay. My room was between Wanda and Nat and across from Clint, Steve was next to Nat and across from Sam's room, Bucky was on the other side of Steve and across from Dr. Banner.

I walked into my room and looked at the king size bed with a black comforter and three white pillows. I looked to my right and saw the huge bathroom and the empty closet next to it. Maybe tomorrow me, Wanda and Nat will go shopping for some new clothes. Since I can't got back to my house because I know for a fact that Hydra is watching.

I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. What I see looking back is horrific. My usually long brown hair is in a knotted mess. I have dark circles under my light brown eyes. I have several cuts and scratches across my tan skin. I pull my shirt over my head and look at my various old and new scares I look at the bullet wound and cringe. I though I was done getting shot. 

I ran my fingers over a certain scar that ran from the bottom of my right rib to my left hip. It was one of Hydras going away gifts. Before they shot me they tortured me to get me submit to working for them but naturally I refused so they shot me and now I have this nice memory of them. I continue staring at the scare when i heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I said.

The door opened slightly and Bucky's head poked through.

I look at him in surprise.

"Um...my room...it's..." He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's...?" I said trying to get him to finish his sentence.

"Too big....reminds me of my cell in Hydra."

Now that I think about it this room is almost as big as my cell with Hydra. They gave us a lot of room in case we discided to fight and the Hydra agents had enough room to surround us and contain us.

"Yeah. It does."

"And memories mean nightmares."

I looked at him. "For you or for me Mr. Barnes?"

He met my eyes and smiled. "Both I guess." He shrugged.

I chuckled "And you want someone else-"

"To not make the room so big. I would of asked Steve but he wouldn't of understand what is was like there..." He looked at his feet and back at me "Please Shel."

I gave him a genuine smile. "Of course, the nightmares would most likely get to me tonight after Today's events and I feel better if you were here instead of the others. They will never understand what is was like for Hydra to play with your mind and get out somewhat sane."

He smiled "Thanks Shel."

"No problem and James, don't ever be afraid to talk about anything, Okay?"

"Okay." He said with a small smile.

I smiled.