Chapter 25: Only A Golden Elegy

The Ginyu Force was amazed at Chiliad's new power. They could barely stay on their feet.

(Cell)"So, that's the new form you've been talking about? What do you call it, a Super Frost Demon?"

(Chiliad)"That would just be nonsense. I gave it a simple name, and it's Golden Chiliad."

(Cell)"That's a bit too simple, don't you think?"

(Chiliad)"It may be, but I was never the best at naming things. That's why all my planets are numbered."

(Cell)"Either way, you're still going to lo-"

He was punched in the face before he could finish his sentence.

(Chiliad)"I'm afraid not. I'm usually a fair fighter, but I just need to know how much damage I can do to you."

(Cell)"L-Lucky shot!"

Cell charged at the gold Frost Demon, and threw punch after punch, but each one missed.

(Chiliad)"What's the matter, am I too quick for you to keep up? You seem to have lost your confident attitude."

(Cell)"Stop mocking me!"

He tried as hard as he could to land a hit on Chiliad, but he was just too slow.

(Cell)"Why do all my punches miss you!?"

He was quickly punched in the gut, kneed in the nose, and slammed into the ground.

(Chiliad)"You know, I could just let you leave, and never show your face again. It's much easier that way, I assure you."

(Cell)"You think I'm just gonna run away?! You got to be joking!"

(Chiliad)"They never listen. Guess we have to do this the painful way."

He teleported in front of Cell, grabbed him by the crown, and kneed him in the face.

(Chiliad)"Are you even trying? Looks like I didn't even need this new form to beat you."

(Cell)"Hehe, very well then. Let's see how you fair against me when I fight at full strength!"

(Ginyu)"What? You mean he wasn't even trying until now?!"

(King Cold)"Relax, he's bluffing."

(Cooler)"Even if he's not, Chiliad hasn't even broken a sweat. Cell's power won't increase that much."

Cell had a huge, golden aura around him, and the planet began to shake. Huge pieces of rock was torn from the ground, and got launched in every direction. The Ginyu Force's scouters overloaded from the sudden increase in Cell's power, but Cold and Cooler didn't seem to worry.

(Cell)"So, are you impressed by what you see?"

(Chiliad)"If that's all the power you have, I'll have to say no."

Cell landed a punch straight to Chiliad's jaw, almost knocking him down.

(Cell)"How about now?!"

Chiliad looked up at Cell, and his face wasn't even scratched.

(Chiliad)"I'm sorry, is there a swift breeze, or did you actually punch me?"

Cell went for another punch, but he received one in the stomach. It damaged him so badly, he couldn't even stand up. The bio android wheezed as he tried to get on his feet, only to fall back down.