Chapter 9: The Crusher Corps.

The trip to Namek took about six days. When they approached Namek, they noticed that there were three stars around it, so that meant there was no night.

 When they approached Namek, they noticed that there were three stars around it, so that meant there was no night

(Can't see them in this picture, but they are there.)

The ship landed in a large, open area with no houses.
Chiliad rose from it in his hover chair, with Abo and Kado on both sides.

(Abo)"Where's the Ginyu Force?"

(Chiliad)"They're about to arrive right now."

Five battle pods with an orange logo fell from the sky, and landed in front of the ship.

(Abo/Kado)"..."

(Chiliad)"...I will never get used to that."

(Ginyu)"Lord Chiliad, it is an honor to be helping you with this mission!"

(Chiliad)"Of course, but before we get down to business, do you have what I requested?"

Jeice picked up the green case, and handed it to Chiliad.

(Jeice)"Here you go, the brand new up-to-date scouters!"

He opened the case, and inside, were two black scouters, with a purple screen, and a duel scouter in the middle, which looked the same as Chiliad's old one.

(Chiliad)"Good, and they have the feature I wanted?"

(Ginyu)"Of course."

Chiliad put the scouter on, and held down the button. The screen displayed seven locations on the left side, with five of them having the same number, and on the top, it displayed, DRAGON BALLS ON:NAMEK.

(Chiliad)"Perfect."

Abo and Kado removed their old scouters, and put the new ones on.

(Ginyu)"So, who exactly are we looking for?"

(Chiliad)"They're called The Crusher Corps, they have been ruining the value of multiple planet's."

(Burter)"Wait, The Crusher Corps? I heard of them!"

(Chiliad)"And that is?"

(Burter)"They're a group of traitorous members of the Chiliad Corps, and their leader, is a Saiyan!"

(Guldo)"What?! I thought there was only Vegeta, Nappa, and Radiz left!"

(Burter)"That's what everyone thought, but some of them were on different planets at the time Planet Vegeta was destroyed!"

(Chiliad)"Whatever, it doesn't matter, the only that does, is that we make sure they don't leave leave this planet!"

(Ginyu Force)"Right!"