Chapter 20: The King vs. The Fool

After an hour of searching, they saw the cyborgs sitting around on some random island, and 18 was now wearing new clothes.

(It's not really important, but she did say she would.)

(King Cold)"So they're the cyborgs that gave my son so much trouble?"

(Guldo)"Yes sir!"

(King Cold)"Alright, I'll kill the boy first, and when I do, deactivate the other one, Chiliad said he has a grudge against her."

Cold floated down, and the androids noticed him.

(Android 17)"Who are you?"

(King Cold)"My name is Cold, King Cold, and I heard from my son, that you utterly embarrassed him."

(Android 18)"Really? So he called his daddy to fight us for him? That's even more embarrassing!"

(King Cold)"Oh, I won't be fighting you, young lady, I'll save you for Chiliad. I'll go against this one here."

(Android 17)"Whatever, I'll fight you, old man. I'm way stronger than 18, so you don't have a chance."

(King Cold)"Oh? Then let's kick this up a notch!"

Cold's aura appeared, and rocks began to float. The king's horns started to get covered in the white part of his head, and it began to widen, and elongate. The white parts of his shoulders sprung out, and some spikes grew on them.

 The white parts of his shoulders sprung out, and some spikes grew on them

(King Cold)"Hehehe, thank you for waiting, what do you think?"

(Android 16)"Be careful, 17. His power level is almost as high as yours!"

(Android)"Don't worry, I'll still win. He doesn't have an infinite energy core like me, he'll eventually get tired."

He was immediately slapped in the face by the king's tail.

(That sounds wrong, but I'm keeping it.)

(King Cold)"You'll make more mistakes like that before I do."

(Android)"That was just a lucky shot! You won't be so lucky a second time!"

He was then punched three more times, and kicked in the stomach.