Chapter 8: Wrapping Things Up

Chiliad returned to the city, where he saw his ship surrounded by police. He walked towards them, and they tried to stop him from getting closer.

(Police)"Hey! This is a restricted area! Leave now, or we'll be forced to-"

He fired an eye beam at the officer. He flew back into his ship, where all the soldiers cheered for him.

(Appule)"Well done, my Lord!"

(Raspberry)"You're the best!"

(Blueberry)"No one can surpass you!"

(Chiliad)"Thank you, everyone! Where's Nappa?"

(Blueberry)"He's still in the medical chamber, Vegeta's watching him."

He went through the corridors until he made it to the medical chamber, it had five medical machines inside. Vegeta, and a small, bird-like man were checking Nappa's condition. Inside the medical machine, Nappa had some wires on his chest and on his forehead. Vegeta noticed Chiliad, and turned to him.

(Vegeta)"Well, you put on quite a show! I never heard those guys cheer that much."

(Chiliad)"It was definitely one of the best fights I've ever been in, I never felt so challenged...well, I was holding back, but still, it was enjoyable. How is Nappa doing?"

The bird man, Malaka, spoke up.

(Malaka)"His wounds are healing quickly, but his spine is still damaged, so it'll be sometime before he fights again."

Zarbon and Dodoria entered the room, with Zarbon holding a strange device.

(Zarbon)"My Lord, the scouts have done what you ordered, we have ten people in our custody."

(Chiliad)"Good, did anything else happen?"

(Zarbon)"After interrogating one of them, we were told that the Dragon Balls won't be active for another year's time. But, we'll be able to locate each one with this."

He gave Chiliad the device.

(Chiliad)"What is this?"

(Dodoria)"The woman with blue hair called it a Dragon Radar, it's used to find each Dragon Ball's exact location."

(Chilad)"Fascinating, get the engineers to copy it, and use it for our other equipment."

He gave the radar back to Zarbon, and they left the room.
A year has passed, his wounds were healed, even his tail and horn. Instead of killing everyone in Earth, he decided to keep them alive, he just put it under control of this blue guy, and his two friends. He hooked Piccolo and Kami up to a machine with the same sleep drug he has in his needles, so that they'll never be able to kill themselves. The Dragon Radar technology was successfully copied, and he had it built into the new line of scouters. The senzu beans from Korin were grown on a massive scale, and were now used for soldiers on the battlefield. The capsules from Capsule Corp were now used to hold weapons, armor, small equipment, and battle pods.

When the Dragon Balls were active again, Chiliad decided to wish back Radiz first. Everyone wondered why, but he explained by saying.

(Chiliad)"I think about my soldiers before myself. I can wait one more year."

One day, while he was exploring the cities of Earth, something weird happened.

(???)"Hey, you!"

He turned around, and saw a man wearing a brown gi, a white cape, and a large belt.

(Chiliad)"Who are you?"

(Hercule)"I'm the world champion, Hercule! And I'm gonna destroy you, and restore Earth back to the way it was!"

(Chiliad)"Really now? Then I'll let you have the first move."

(Hercule)"Then I've already won!"

He removed the cape, and sent a barrage of punches and kicks at the Frost Demon, but they didn't even faze him.

(Chiliad)"...Is this man insane?"

He grabbed his arm, and threw him into space.

(Chiliad)"Fool."

He then felt two high powers get closer to the Earth, over time, he learned how to perfectly sense energy, and he knew who was approaching. Two battle pods landed in the middle of the city. They opened up, and revealed a large red man, and a purple one.

 They opened up, and revealed a large red man, and a purple one

(Chiliad)"Abo and Kado, what brings you here?"

(Abo)"Lord Chiliad, we finally located the group responsible for the giant trees!"

(Chiliad)"What?! Where are they now!?"

(Kado)"We found their ship on course for Planet Namek, and their power levels were so high, we didn't dare approach them without any backup, our combined might wouldn't even be enough!"

(Chiliad)"Smart move, now come with me!"

They followed him back to his ship, and went straight to the communication chamber. He made a call to Ginyu.

(Chiliad)"Ginyu, I need to get your squad together, and head to Planet Namek, we have finally located the group that has been ruining planet's!"

(Ginyu)"At once, Lord Chiliad, is there anything else you need?"

(Chiliad)"Yes, I need you to bring the new scouters!"

He immediately ended the call.

(Chiliad)"Everyone, get ready, and set a course for Namek!"

(Soldiers)"Yes, Sir!"

(Chiliad)"And Abo, do you know what this group is called?"

(Abo)"Yes, they're...The Crusher Corps..."

(Thank God it ain't December yet!)