Chapter 19: In the Basement

Ginyu, Abo, and Kado returned to the Lookout, and explained to the rest of the Ginyu Force about their new enemy.

(Jeice)"He knows our moves?!"

(Burter)"He has our cells?!"

(Guldo)"He's another android?!"

(Recoome)"...I got nothing."

(Ginyu)"Yes, and he came here from another future timeline."

(Jeice)"What are we gonna do, Cap'n?"

(Ginyu)"I was able to trick him into telling me about the cell of this timeline, it's somewhere in Dr.Gero's lab. Jeice, I want you and Burter to go there, and find that other Cell!"

(Jeice/Burter)"Yes sir!"

The Red Magma, and the Blue Hurricane flew off to the late doctor's laboratory. They arrived, and found a ladder that leads underground. They went down, and the first thing that they saw, was a giant machine, and a little tank with a small creature inside.

 They went down, and the first thing that they saw, was a giant machine, and a little tank with a small creature inside

(Burter)"That must be Cell, but undeveloped

(Burter)"That must be Cell, but undeveloped."

(Jeice)"Let's check the stuff around here first, there might something useful."

The two checked the tables. There were metal parts, random chemicals, but there was something relating to their little android problem.

(Jeice)"Burter, I think I found the blueprints for those androids!"

(Burter)"What do they say? We might be able to kill them without Chiliad or Cold!"

(Jeice)"Strange, the guy called 17 is called, 'Lapis', on this one, and the girl is called, 'Lazuli'. And that big guy is just called, 'Son'."

(Burter)"I wonder why. Anyway, I found this book."

He held a small, black book with the Red Ribbon logo on it. He opened the book, and began to read.

"It's gone. Everything is gone. General White, General Blue, Staff officer Black, Commander Red, all dead. And that bastard, Son Goku, is to blame. I swear on my life, I will kill him, and restore the Red Ribbon Army to it's former glory!"

"I have begun to construct multiple androids to kill Son Goku, but none of them are working. I'll just dismantle them, and try again, something has to work."

"I have just taken two teenagers hostage, and I'll use them for my new model androids. Hopefully, with them being half mechanical, they'll be easier to control."

"17 and 18 tried to kill me a few minutes ago. I have them deactivated, and they're in their pods. It seems like they still remember who they are. This is a minor setback, I'll eventually make the perfect android."

"I got it, I know how to make the perfect android. This one won't be made up of gears or computer chips, he'll be completely organic. He'll be made of the strongest people on Earth. And to boost his strength, he will have the ability to absorb any living creature, even humans. But, the only way he'll become perfect, is to absorb 17 and 18, that'll teach them for disobeying me. I'll call him, Cell."

"I've realized that Cell won't be fully developed for another 20 years. I won't be alive when that happens. In the meantime, I've created a new type of android, Android 19. He can absorb energy, and add it to his own. I know it's risky, but I'll have him turn me into an android. I've already made the body, I just have to...make a swap."

"It's done, I am now an android. Android 20, is what I am now. With this new body, I'm technically immortal, but I could still be damaged enough that I die. Also, these people from space have arrived, and they're extremely powerful. I'll add their cells to Cell, and he'll definitely be able to absorb 17 and 18 without any issue."

"Son Goku...is dead."

"Today is the day. I will go with 19 to destroy these aliens, and take over Earth. And with their ships and technology, I'll take over the entire universe."

(Burter)"That's all it says. That last one was written earlier today."

(Jeice)"So, that means that those androids...are cyborgs?"

(Burter)"Guess so."

Jeice saw another blueprint on the table, it had the picture of a remote.

(Jeice)"Hey, I think this is for the remote that deactivates them!"

(Burter)"Good, take it, and let's send these to the engineers!"

(Jeice)"Right! There's just one thing left to do."

(Jeice)"Crusher Ball!"

He threw a red energy ball at the undeveloped Cell, killing him.

(Jeice)"That's what happens when you steal my moves!"

Time skip 12 hours later

Jeice and Burter brought the blueprints to the engineers, and they're now making a new deactivation remote in case anything went wrong. On the Lookout, the Ginyu Force was still waiting for the Frost Demons to leave the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. After another ten minutes, King Cold exited the chamber, with his armor slightly damaged.

(Ginyu)"King Cold, why hasn't Lord Chiliad cone out with you?"

(King Cold)"He said that he was going to stay in their a little while longer, he's still trying to figure out that new form he was talking about. But worry not, we're both much stronger than before."

(Ginyu)"Of course you are, we wouldn't doubt that for even half a milisecond!"

A small ship arrived on the lookout, and one of the head scientist came out with a small, silver remote with a big, red button.

(Scientist)"Captain Ginyu, we've completed the remote."

(Ginyu)"Good, now we can get rid of those cyborgs!"

(Scientist)"But, there is one problem. The remote has a very short range, so one of you has to get close to them for it to work."

(Ginyu Force)"...Not it!"

(Guldo)"Not i-aw, dammit!"

(Burter)"Too slow!"

(Jeice)"Don't worry, you just have to use it on at least one of them!"

(Guldo)"Alright, but you all owe me big-time for this."

(King Cold)"Enough talk, let's find these troublemakers."

Guldo and King Cold flew off in search of the cyborgs.

(Since there's no Krillin, what do you think Guldo will do?)