Chapter 24: Family Reunion

(Chiliad)"Cooler, why are you here? Actually, how are you here? I never saw your ship enter Earth's atmosphere."

(Cooler)"It might surprise you, little brother, but I too have learned the Instant Transmission technique. I was able to sense all the power coming from this planet, and I was interested in competing in this little tournament."

(Cell)"Well, at least you look more capable than those amateurs a few minutes ago."

Cooler floated in the arena, and inspected the bio android.

(Cooler)"Hmm, I can see some Frost Demon features on you, but you're clearly more than that."

(Cell)"Yes, my creator used the cells of your brother  and the Ginyu Force. As you may have noticed, my energy is also similar to the Saiyans, and Namekians."

(Cooler)"I never thought that these primitive humans can create something like you. I'm truly impressed."

(Cell)"Thank you. You should feel honored, you get to be the first to fight me in my perfect form!"

(Cooler)"Really, I should be the one thanking you. You have allowed me to show off something I've been waiting to reveal for years."

(Cooler)"This is my true form, but after training in secret, I've found another beyond it."

The white part of his torso grew, and his head sprouted spikes, along with his arms and legs.

(Couldn't find a working gif, this'll have to do.)

(Ginyu)"Sir, is that the form that you've been talking about?"

(Chiliad)"No, mine is entirely different than his."

(Ginyu)"Then, what is this your new form?"

(Chiliad)"You'll see."

Cooler charged at Cell, and kneed him in the gut. He knocked him to the ground, outside the arena, but Cell was able to stop himself in time, and get back in the ring.

(Cell)"Not bad, but I can tell I'm already going to win this fight."

(Cooler)"Believe what you want, I'll be the true victor!"

Cooler disappeared. After a few moments, Cell looked to his left, and punched Cooler when he appeared. He was knocked back, and he used the pillar to swing around, and kick Cell in the back. Cell recovered, and teleported behind Cooler.

(Cell)"Are you sure?"

He punched Cooler in the center of his back, and kicked him down to the center of the arena.

(Cooler)"Wh-What?! How can this be?!"

He tried to punch Cell, but he easily blocked and dodged them.

(Cell)"You can't tell? Your power is nowhere close to mine. I'd say, it's about as much as Chiliad's was before he started to train!"

(Cooler)"What?! Chiliad was stronger than me before I obtained this new form?! I...I've been spending all those years...just to catch up?!"

(Cooler)"You're lying, I'm the strongest in the universe!"

He flew high up into the sky, and created a massive energy ball.

(Chiliad)"What does he think he's doing? He'll destroy the planet if he throws that thing from here!"

(Cell)"No, he wouldn't!"

Just before he threw it, he teleported behind Cell, and threw him into the ball, creating a huge explosion. After the smoke cleared, Cell's lower half fell onto the arena.

(Cooler)"Hahaha! I told you I would wi-"

The legs sprang up, and kicked Cooler out of the ring, eliminating him. Soon a new torso sprouted from the bio android, freaking out everyone, exept Chiliad.

(Cell)"And I told you, I knew I was going to win from the beginning."

Chiliad walked over to his older brother, who was transforming back to his normal form.

(Chiliad)"Brother, I'm not going to let this guy get away for disgracing our family, just you watch."

(Cooler)"How? Even as a pair of legs, he can come back!"

(Chiliad)"That just means that I have to destroy every single piece of him, and with my new transformation, that shouldn't be any trouble."

(Cooler)"Whatever this form is, it had better be something good!"

(Chiliad)"Oh, just you watch."

He walked towards the area, and jumped on.

(Chiliad)"Cell, I know that going out of bounds is against the rules, but could you get rid of that just this once? I won't be able to fight to my full abilities if I have to stay in this puny ring."

(Cell)"Hmm, alright, I'll allow it. There are no more out of bounds. That means, that the only way to win, is to completely destroy the opponent's body."

(Chiliad)"Sounds good to me."

As Chiliad began to power up, his left hand had a red glow, and the right had blue.

(Chiliad)"The Saiyans spoke of one with golden hair, that was able to destroy my great grandfather. So I wondered, does a Frost Demon have a form similar to that?"

The arena was getting torn apart by Chiliad's increase of power, and when the dust settled, his body and aura had different colors.

(Chiliad)"I was right."

(Ok, I don't know what the hell happened! For some reason, the ending of this chapter was deleted! So I fixed it, sorry for any inconveniences.)