Laci 17

On our way down to the labrynth Nico told me about the bond we'd formed when we made love. and even as he was telling me about it I started to feel him. I knew he was scared to be in the labrynth. He only reason he elected to do It was becuase of me. And he kindof felt bad for us. He knew now that he had made the right choice.

When Kiana opened the door I didn't know what we would face, but I had my dagger ready. I heard Nico give a surprised gasp.

"That's a raven mocker. Reese, kill it." Reese stabbed his sword into the beasts chest so quickly, it died on contact. It turn all the way into a bird and layed life less on the ground

"Why did that seem so easy?" I asked. Kianas eyes opened and said

"Because there are more comming," she was right. She pointed her strangely lit up hand at the door and we saw a flood of red eyes. She started shooting them down one by one but after three they began to wake out of their trance like state and fight back. they were flying around the room like crazy. I lifted my dagger in the air hoping to connect. I felt their weird wing tips on my skin. They had arms with hands but feathers were growing out of the back. Black blood spurted on to my chest. I had been able to connect but it fell as a bird onto me and I screamed. Nico kicked the bird away. I heard Natâsha give a blood curdling scream. I looked over at her and there was a claw mark all the from her jaw to above her breast on the opposite side of her body. Blood was gushing from the wound. Zack stood in front of her. And had killed the mocker that did it to her. And 15 other nearby. Him and Kiana took down the raven mockers easily ones in the air, ones who were trying to kill Larissa and Destiny. Everyone was still trying to kill them but after they had each taken so many down they began kicking bodys to the side to get to the door. Nico was standing by the door ready to kill anymore that tried comming through the door.

--Zack--

I was seeing red. That damn bird had gotten his claws in to Natâsha. I was so angry I took down as many of the demons as I could. Kiana was doing to same. We were silent killers. Reese would go and get arrows, not worrying about getting hit because he knew she wouldn't miss. She had come with 3 dozen arrows and five with bronze and gold tips. She saved those. She didn't need them to kill these, they were half human. Thalia, Ariadne and Morgana were tending to Natâsha. She told me to call her Nickie from now on.

After about 20 minutes there were no more raven mockers. Just dead bodies and blood spattered walls. I ran over to Nickie.

"Back away boy," Ariadne was saying to me. I looked at her sharply.

"I am a son of Apollo. You will treat me with respect. I will be able to tell you if her life is in danger. Ariadne, you will back away now, go into my bag and get the medical kit." She was angry with me I know. But Nickies life was on the line and I knew I could help her. I checked her throat. The artery was missed luckily. But blood vessels a tossed her chest were bleeding out. Ariadne handed me the medical kit. In there I had my nectar and ambrosia in there. I took out a square and broke it in half.

"Nickie, I need you to eat this," she nodded and let me set the peice on her tounge. When she swallowed I saw the cuts stop bleeding. They were still puckered cuts. They would leave nasty scars.

"It tastes like my friend Paige's chocolate cake. With cream cheese icing." I smiled at her. Kiana came over with a Gatorade. I opened it and handed it to her. She sat up more and took a big drink. "Thanks Zack. You saved me and everybody else."

"Well every body killed at least one of those things." She looked at me with her honey brown eyes and I knew I was done for. I sweepes her bangs out if her face.

"Hey guys I have to tell you somthing." Said Ariadne. We all looked at her. "My dad was obsessed with my mom. I actually share my name with her. She is Ariadne, goddess of mazes and labrynths. So with me and Morgana well be able to navigate the maze." We all looked at her. Kiana was blazing with anger. The weird glow in her hands grew up to to her arms and blazed her whole body. She looked like she was on fire.

"You do realize this would have been nice to know About 4 hours ago?" She wispered to the ground.

"Yes I do." Uh oh. She became even brighter. Reese was in front of her trying to calm her down. As her brother I knew Apollo kids were super layed back, but when we lost our temper you were about to hear it.

"We were just attacked by fucking raven mockers of Cherokee legend. We walked down a pitch black tunnel. Do you realize how many of those things we had to kill? Shouldn't you have been able to feel those nasty bitches behind the door? Your sister in arms and one inch away from having her throat ripped out and dying!" she started moving twords her.

"Oh no. Kiana you're not going to get anywhere near Ariadne for the rest of the trip." He held her around the waist. I was trying to bandage up Nickies throat. She kept drinking the Gatorade so I knew she was staying hydrated. "Ariadne, Morgana, try to find Hecate. She might know where Nyx and Artemis are." Reese ordered. Thalia stepped in.

"You have no right to-"

"You have no right to talk to me like that. I am your equal Thalia. I am not lesser because of my parentage." He said back to her. He took Kiana into a fairly clean corner of the room. I had finished bandaging Nickie and helped her stand up. Ariadne and Morgana were standing the center of the room with the hands together and their eyes closed.

"Thank you for ya know. Saving my life Zack." I smiled at her. She was fairly short. I had about 8 inches of height on her.

"You've already said that." I smiled at her. Then I realized her shirt was covered in blood. She noticed as well and shrugged.

"Well I'm just going to keep getting dirty so there's no point is changing it. I took a look around the room. Nico was hugging Laci and swaying gently, comforting her. Reese was getting Kiana to dim down in the corner and Thalia was talking to Acacia, Destiny and Larissa. Suddenly Morgan spoke up.

"We found Hecate. Three lefts, then a right. Well find Kelly, Mya and Leah on the way."