Percy 2

I heard the tell tale whoosh of the gate way. A tall skinny blonde girl walked in and looked around the camp, awestruck. I walked over to her to thinking 'with hair that blonde she's probably an Aphrodite.' When I got to her I said "Hi, my names Percy Jackson." and I smiled at her. Woah. Her eyes were insane!! She was looking into my eyes intently, then shock fills her.

"Wait for reals!!? There are books about you!! I'm waiting for Blood Of Olympus to come out this fall!"

Percy just laughs.

"Yeah I wrote those. I just sent them to Rick Riordan. They're good for his kids."

"So this is the real camp half blood? Wow."

"Percy, where are you?" Annabeth called out to me. Kiana nearly passed out when she saw us together.

"Just welcoming our newest camper, Kiana"

"Wow. I've always dreamed of this place. But if never thought it was real even when my mom told me who my dad was," wait her dad? She turned and I saw the elegantly carved ivory bow slung across her back. A yellow sheath with a sun and the Greek writings for Apollo inscribed on it. She dissapeared out the gate and came back with two large red suitcases and one orange carry on but somehow they all clicked together and were on wheels. and glided across the grassy land. As she walked by she noticed the empty patch where the tree used to be.

"That was Thalia. Do you ever about think how your lives could have been diffrent if Hera had just, ya know not hated you all? Can I meet everyone? I always thought it was fiction. But there was a little part of me that wishes for it to be true,"

"Yeah, someday you'll meet all of them. It's not often, we have someone whose read the books and turns out to be a half blood."

I walked her over to the cabin area, asking her even though I knew the answer

"Who is your godly parent Kiana?"

"Apollo," she answered absently.

I guided her to the golden cabin with a nurses station attachment on it. She read the cabin title.

"So this is where I'll be staying?"

She asked. Then she looked nervous "Are there other people in there?"

"Yeah, you'll be staying here. And yeah there are other people in there, and don't think to hard about them being your brothers and sisters."

--Kiana--

When I walked in I was greeted with 10-15 boys and girls yelling 'hey, sis!' that wasn't even the weirdest part. The weird part was that they were all kind of in groups doing somthing, like rehearsing a song, polishing weapons, practicing CPR. It was disorienting. But then a boy walked over to me and said

"Hi, I'm Reese. Want me to show you where you can put your stuff?" He smiled at me. I nodded. I had to remember that this guy was my brother, because he was gorgeous. Everyone here was. He showed me to a full sized bed with a trunk at the end. "Well it isn't much but it's what we've got here at Camp Half-Blood." I smiled warmly at him, set my stuff on the bed, and put my hand out to shake his.

"I'm Kiana. Thanks for helping me out, uh bro" I looked in to his eyes and notices that they were a cool steely gray-blue. Ugh. He's your brother Kiana! Keep you head straight!!

"Nice. Oh I'm not actually a Apollo."

Wait what? that's when I noticed he was the only person here with sandy blonde hair instead of the same golden blonde.

"Who is your godly parent then?" He sighed.

"Aphrodite."

"That would explain why you're so gorgeous." Holy Hades. Did I say that out loud? I instantly blushed and remembered Percy at the door. I looked over and nodded signaling that I was going to be good until dinner. Reese blew out a breath. Then laughed. His cold yet warm eyes caught my mismatched ones and he said

"Well that's the first time anyone's said that to me, but if I met you at the arch I would have been worried that you were my sister. I was only here to get my friend Zack for some archery. But then I saw nobody helping you." Was he blushing? I think he was. Oh crap I have to say somthing! what do I say?

"Can I come?" I reached and over my back and pulled my ivory long bowler my head. I preferred compound, but somthing about this one never failed to amaze me. Reese's eyes widened at it. It had Celtic knots carved all the way down and around.

"Zack you better come see this." A medium height boy came over. And looked at me bow. He went to take it from my hands but I pulled it out of his reach.

"Listen zack I don't like it when people touch my bow. So you better say why you want to. Before I use it." Zack just looked at Reese like 'well you sure know how to pick 'em' and looked back at me.

"When did you get this bow? and how?"

"It was on our front porch on my 10th birthday. But them we moved the next day."

Zack's light brown eyes widened in awe.

"Uh.. What's you're name?"

"Kiana,

"Well, Kiana I think this is a gift from the old man. Have you ever missed anything shooting this bow?"

"Well the first couple times I used it but after that, no." I then realized that what he was saying.

"Ohmygods." I smiled and looked at my bow with new light. I ran my index finger all the way down the carved wood. And then it changed. It turned into a pure white ribbon. I picked it up.

"Huh. Well this has been a good day. But how do I get it back into a weapon?"zack took the satiny ribbon from my hand a tied a small bow into it and returned into its regular shape. He handed it back to me and said,

"Well I guess we can go shoot now."