Laci 8

I swear to Hades that his son is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I don't know what compelled me to ask him to come with us. Maybe I was hoping we'd hang out and he'd fall in love with me. I know I saw him look at me differently then he did at Kiana when we walked in. Ever since I heard about him saving the 7s asses on multiple occasions I'd revered him. Loved him. Maybe I'm just being crazy. Big if I let my self think I have a chance with him and all his bad assery then I was going to spend many nights crying my eyes out. Well let's just go and see what happens.

We spent the rest of the day discussing the logistics of our venture. How were we going to save three godesses? From the Labryth for crying outloud! I wish I never agreed to this quest. But I know Annabeth would have done it if she had to. and I know none of my sisters would have done it. So I let my self be sucked it. Oh am I glad I got to see Nico in real life. His shaggy black hair that fell carelessly in to his eyes, his dark brown eyes. After all the fighting a shadow traveling he was thin, but well muscled. You could tell even under his black tee shirt, black jeans combat boots and leather jacket. ugh. This was going to be a rough couple weeks.

--Reese--

We all sat arond the table for hours. He even had some driads bring us out dinners. It was has past dark when we finally were able to leave. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it. I even enjoyed Ki falling asleep so I'd have another excuse to carry her again. I was 6'4 so her 5'8 petite frame felt like nothing in my arms.

Zack happily opened the door for us, he even carried her bow for me so I didn't have to. He smiled at us again before crawling into his own bed. After dinner Ki had come back here to change into some gray sweat pants and a baseball tee.

As I set her down on her bed she opened her eyes slightly and looked lazily at me with her mismatched eyes and said

"Stay," I nodded, kicked off my shoes and pulled the blanket over the two of us. I was the big spoon becuse her back was too me. She snuggled closer to me. My right arm was her pillow and my left was resting across her waist. I honestly hoped that nobody caught us. I would definatly not want to get in trouble for sleeping in the same bed as her. She was basically the chosen one of our generation. What I would do for this girl on this journey, I didn't know.

"Oh Kiana, I think I'm falling in love with you. But it's so fast. I just hope mother knows what she's doing." I let the call of sleep pull me under.

Suddenly I was awake in a limo. I looked around once and saw a woman with round eyes, long straight brown hair. Wearing a black floor length gown.

"Mom?" I asked. The woman smiled brightly at me."What are you doing here?" I asked. She sighed

"Reese I want you to know a couple things." I nodded at her but then hesitated.

"Is it about Ki?"

"Yes it is. You see I worked all ths out just after you both were born. I've been here in there In both your love life's. Making sure neither of you were with any body when she came to camp." I was shocked. Then angry

"you mean you've been munipulating my entire life? Making girls turn me down left and right my whole life?"

"You see what I did was while her mother was pregnant with her was I spoke with Apollo. He knew that she was going to be special becuse, her grandmother is the daughter of Hecate." whoa. Ki has 2 gods blood in her?

"So where do I come in?"

"You were chosen for her a long time ago. But not in a romantic way. That's up to you. Apollo chose you to protect her. Because all gods have their favorites. And she is his and you and piper and mine." My mood had changed. Maybe everything was going to be okay. in the end at least.

"So why are me and her so uh... attracted to eachother?" Aphrodite laughed.

"You may not have been chosen for her in a romantic way, but you will be attracted to each other. And that is because, a consummated pair will always be able to feel eachother. Over time, you'll be able to read eachothers mind." Woah wait. Consummate? If I was right then that would mean that Ki and I would need to....

"Are there any other pairs like this at camp that I should warn?"

"Yes actually. Nico and Laci. Don't tell them until after your quest. Same with you and Kiana."

"Why can't I tell them?" I was blown away by the fact that Athena chose a son of hades for her daughter.

"Because if they know then they might have to much pressure and deviate from the path." oh then there was Zack.

"And what about Zack?" I asked my mother.

"Oh trust me. Zack will find his love. It won't be easy though. but I have a plan for him and her." Then before I could question anymore I was woken up by Kiana.

"Reese, get up. You have to go pack."

I got up and looked around. It was a while yet before dawn. I turned to my back and picked her up by her waist and set her down on my hips. She giggles quietly with delight before she leaned down and rested her forehead on mine. I looked into her eyes. Her breathing sped up. I took my chance. I tilted my chin up and our lips bearly touched. I electric tingle went through my entire body. I knew she felt it too because, I saw the shock in her eyes. So I went in for more. Kiana let out a little gasp and I went in for even more. My hands were still on her waist, but I let them travel down to her hips then back up. While her hands roamed my chest.

"Ahem." Zack spoke up and scared the crap out of us. Ki jumped up and said

"Oh uh hi Zack. Should we be going soon?" She stumbled and tucked some hair behind her ear.

"Yeah we should be. But don't let me stop you." He laughed. I threw one of Kiana's pillows at him. He caught it and threw it back at us. "Just pack a back pack you guys,"

Hey it's me the author again. If you didn't want everyone reading the story to see comments then kik me at paigeywaffles yes I do have a twitter but it's not very active. If you have any questions or ideas, the kik me. If you would like be zacks soon to be girlfriend in the story then all you have to do is text me the answer to this question.

How many days did it take Percy and Annabeth to fall into Tartarus?

first 3 people to get the correct answer will get another question. All I will need is a picture of your face your height and the name you want used in the story. Thanks!!