twentieth

Guess which criminal is back in town? Yes, it's me. First of all a big apologetic bow to all of my readers.
I want to say that your girl is back. And this time she is is not leaving you guys, even if she is facing tremendous existential crisis! No just kidding. My board exams just finished and I just got my phone back. I know it's almost half a year but I am prepared with the greatest dramatic filmy plot ever. I am sorry for being so late. I saw many new readers and new commentators along with my old readers. I truly love and appreciate you all a lot.

So before reading this chapter, I would, of course, recommend you to give the previous chapter a read.

Park Jinyoung POV :

"That's it. I am having enough. I don't care about anything right now except Jackson, Jinyoung!" He yelled in frustration.

"Hyung calm down. I am worried about him too. But we need a plan. We still don't know where Mark hyung took him. But I think I can guess..."

"YOU CAN? WHERE? JINYOUNG?"

"Yeah, I think that would be the first place Mark and Jackson met so..."

"What place? Take me there!"

3rd person POV :

"Hyung you think it was easy for me to see you as my first caregiver but then you just come with your girlfriend just like that?" NO! It wasn't easy. But I learned. I learned it the hard way."

Jackson moans in pain. It's getting harder for him to keep up. He is losing a bit of his breath gradually. He hears a shuffling sound and looked down his legs. Mark was leaving the warehouse. Jackson tried to call him but his voice was not reaching all the way to Mark. Soon he heard the iron door shut and he felt relieved after a long time. After a whole lot of crying, he fell asleep thinking of Jaebum. He knew he might never see Jaebum again but there was this small bead of hope in his heart, with which he was hanging onto.  

He woke up suddenly by the sound of loud thunders. His body shivered in cold. Yet he didn't realize that it was the bad fever that was catching on. He found his wrists out of handcuffs and reluctantly dragged his body up but he saw nothing and complete void at first. It took his eyes some time to adjust. This very memory filled room is now playing with Jackson's mind. The place where he and Mark would spend hours playing games or talking about their lives.

Thinking about the previous memories his head filled up with sadness, rage, and agony at the same time. He brushed all of the thoughts from his head and jumped down from the bed. His wrists and legs are strained from being still for such a long time. Time? He doesn't even how much time has passed since he last saw Jaebum. Jaebum. Jaebum. He kept repeating his name until he started crying and suddenly his little self was trying to come out. But Jackson was fighting. He was fighting with his weak body for not giving up and he was fighting against his little self from not coming out right now. Suddenly he thought about the night Mark tried to kiss him.

Yes. Yes, he knows it all. He remembers it all. But he acted as if only Sseuni knows it so that Mark becomes off-guard around him. As soon as he remembered the real face of Mark, he straightens his mind and headed towards the door. But before that, he searched the place for a phone. Either his phone or Mark's. After a while he found it but the phone was off. He kept praying that the phone was manually off and not because of dead a battery. He walked towards the door as he turned the phone on.

He squealed as the phone turned on and the very first thing he saw was his wallpaper, Jaebum's face.

Jackson Wang POV:

I opened the phone and was greeted by a happy Jaebum as my wallpaper.

This was back when he didn't found out about my little secret and we were like the new best friends in town

This was back when he didn't found out about my little secret and we were like the new best friends in town. One day we started talking about who was more stronger and one thing led to another I challenged him to piggyback me and walk around the mall. Though he was too shy and embarrassed he took me over his shoulder and ran through the mall. We all laughed like crazy that day and Bambam took this photo then.

"Shit!" I screamed as the phone turned off immediately. It only had a percent of charge.

This is the only picture I have of us together. I should really get out of here if I want to see Jaebum for one last time. The rain started. It is now pouring heavily. I pushed the iron door and weirdly it was open. So I pushed harder and the door opened completely.

The cold wet wind hits my face and it was like I just came out of a hot oven. My wounds were burning and my eyesight was getting worse. With the hazy view, I looked around for Mark but found none.  So I quickly ran towards the highway.

I know each and every crook of this place. Now I realize even if I was blindfolded I would have reached the highway. Just after I got on the highway, I ran. I ran like I never ran before. As this time running literally meant, run for your life. Just a while later, I saw two headlights coming the opposite way I was heading to. I stood and waved my hand frantically to stop and give me a lift. Just as the car was slowing down I only saw a little hazy vision of Jaebum in the car and I was about to call him out when suddenly I heard a thud like noise and everything went pit black in front of my eyes.

"Daddy...no.."

babyboy | jackbum (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara