"that little..." renjun cursed under his breath. he knew that chenle was up to no good when their 4 friends all texted them at the same time, telling them to meet them at the new amusement park at 1. it was 12:59.

they all received another text, at the same time, from their friends. "hurry up or i'll scream in your ear" renjun read out loud in chinese, the couple receiving the same text saying 'hurry up or chenle will scream in your ear"

they all panicked, especially renjun since he was very much familiar with the younger's scream but he was surprisingly still calmer than the other 2 who were running around just like when they were all late.

renjun took his time, the couple telling him to hurry the fuck up. he told them to not worry since he had a plan once they arrive.

they finally finished getting ready after half an hour and headed for the new amusement park. they were supposed to go out that day since the college staff was going to repair renjun's room so they had to stay out for the day.

once arrived, chenle and donghyuck looked at them angrily and the youngest was ready to scream before renjun tackled him to the ground, choking him and covering his mouth to muffle the screams.

all of them laughed and they received stares from a lot of people but surprisingly no one stopped the older from killing the younger. renjun let go after a while and instantly covered his ears, knowing what was up next.

after that small screaming session, they all entered the park with the tickets that chenle had given them. they roamed around and renjun was the most excited out of all of them.

renjun brought them on extreme rides and chenle was about to faint any minute now from fear. it was revenge since the younger set this whole thing up.

a few scary rides and loud screams later, chenle decided that it was his turn for revenge. the two best friends knew each other perfectly well, including their weaknesses and so chenle took advantage of that.

"hey, let's go to the haunted house!" he suggested, taking a glance at renjun's terrified face once he heard the younger's words. everyone agreed and renjun was in shock. he wanted to kill that green-haired dolphin so bad.

they all went and renjun was trembling. he and jeno were holding hands and it appeared that jeno noticed and got worried.

"are you ok?" he asked, worry in his eyes and voice while facing the older who was shaking in fear.

"of course, why wouldn't i be?" he smiled reassuringly but it wasn't enough to convince the younger since his voice was shaking.

"are you sure? cause it doesn't seem like it."

"stop worrying, i'm perfectly fine." he tried to cover but jeno's question took him aback.

"you're not scared, are you?" he froze at the sudden sentence and jeno instantly understood, a smirk plastering itself on his face.

"n-no, of course not!" he denied and the younger chuckled, an idea popping into his head.

"well... i guess if there's no problem then we might as well go in together, right?" he stated and renjun started to panic. at that moment, he regretted lying. but he didn't want them to think that he was weak.

as for jeno, he wanted to play with renjun a bit. renjun forced all of them on scary rides and jeno's voice was already broken from screaming out of fear. so he wanted to get revenge, just like chenle.

"y-yeah..."

"well then, let's go!" he said excitedly and pulled the older towards the entrance, pushing the other boys aside earning glares from them.