Jungkook shook his head, his soft hair falling onto his eyes as he did so. "Y/N," he spoke softly.

You gasped. He had just broken one of the top mission rules; NEVER CALL AN AGENT BY THEIR REAL NAME WHILST ON A MISSION.

Jungkook didn't seem to care even the slightest about this fact. He continued, "Y/N, you should talk to her first, before assuming she did anything bad."

You shook your head, tears threatening to fall once again. "No," you spoke firmly. "There is no reason to speak with her."

"What if she didn't mean to do what she did?" Jungkook questioned. "What if she had a bigger reason behind it."

"What kind of excuse could cover up the fact that she worked as a goddamn stripper for the goddamn President?" you asked, blood boiling at the memory.

Jungkook sighed. "Sometimes people do things that they don't mean," Jungkook said, more to himself than to you.

"What makes you so sure?" you ask with a raised brow.

Jungkook inhaled, "because I am one of those people."

You squint your red-rimmed eyes in confusion. "What do you m-"

Jungkook cuts you off.

"Remember that day when I was really moody?" Jungkook asks.

You nod, "Yeah, why?"

"W-well that day w-was the day that my p-parents decided to get a d-divorce," the boy spoke. Silence enveloped the small space between the two of you. Sadness was evident in the boy's orbs.

Jungkook sighed, "My parents and I are very close, when I was younger we would do everything together," the boy trailed his eyes towards the ground before continuing. "S-so when they broke the news to me that they were getting a divorce, I was heart-broken. I tried anything and everything to take my mind off the divorce. When that boy bumped into me that day, I let out all my anger on him. I-I even tried kissing you more in hopes of taking my mind off things. It didn't work though, in the end, I just felt super guilty for what I did."

Jungkook looked back up at you, into your eyes. "I regret what I did that day; If I had the chance to go back in time and undo those events, I would. What I'm trying to say is that you should give your mother another chance, give her the benefit of the doubt because maybe she did what she did for a reason," Jungkook spoke calmly.

You stared deeply at the boy. What he said had made you realise that he was right, you should give your mother another chance.

You closely inspected Jungkooks features. You noticed that he had many details to his face that you never seemed to have noticed. Like the small scar on the side of his cheek or the tiny sparkle in his eyes or the faded mole under his lips. His lips. Your eyes lingered on his pink, small lips.

Till now you had never really realised how soft they looked. Yes, you might be a hypocrite to think that due to the countless amounts of times you had called the boy "Mr chapped lips", but now that you think about it, you never actually felt Jungkook's lips on yours.

Yes. The two of you have kissed for the school play several times but all those times you had never actually stopped to think about how his lips felt, instead you were too busy grimacing over the fact that he was kissing you in the first place.

You don't know what lead you to do what you did next. Maybe it was this so-called curiosity to know how his lips felt like or it was because the boy had been so kind and gentle to you, but you knew as you stood on your tippy-toes and placed your lips upon his own, that you were going crazy.