22(Ending Part 2)

Jungkook's POV

I feel hot, It feels like I am burning alive. I slowly opened my eyes to look around, everything is on fire. I get up slowly ignoring my aching body wanting to give up.

" Son of Zeus " A voice laughed behind me. I looked where the voice came from.

I saw Jimin, he transformed to someone's else appearance. He became kronos in one snap.

Kronos, Father of Zeus---the devil.

" Aren't you going to thank me that I bring you here? "

Tartarus, this is tartarus. A place where it can give me a new life or my end.

" Where's jimin and jin? " I asked kronos. He is really a monster--- Mr.Bang told me everything about him.

" The pathetic Son of Apollo? I don't fucking care! But jimin? He is still suffering --- almost dying because I removed your ring before you woke up "

It has jimin's life, he gave it to you, it means you are the owner of his life, you must protect it-

I recalled what namjoom says to me after I got the ring two days after.

As if on cue, Jimin screamed, a painful screamed.

I quickly shoot kronos neck using my thunder sword. It did not harm him in any way.

He laughed. Like any other enemy, he fought back which cause my head to bleed.

Kronos's body emits fire, his left hand touched my leg . I screamed in pain, I feel like a grilled meat ready to serve for cyclops to eat. I have no weapon for kronos.

" Why are you here? It supposed to be mine and jimin's battle!!!! "

Kronos kneeled down to reach my level. He laughed darkly before burning my skin again.

" Wouldn't it nice to disturb you two? "

Kronos kept torturing me as well as how I tortured jimin because until now, I am not wearing my ring.

Kook, strike your sword owards the sky, catch my bow and my arrow! Careful to touch the upper part of the arrow! Use it to kill kronos!

Jin instructed me, using my one last strength, I raised my sword towards the sky. Thunder roared, almost reaching the horns of kronos. Jin was right, His bow and arrow appeared , I quickly run into it and prepare to shoot kronos.

" Aaahhhh!!!! " I Successfully shot his heart.

I did not celebrate. Kronos's figure may be gone, it was replaced by jimin's body laying on the ground. Afterall this time--- he used jimin's body to get here.

Heavy feeling scrawled in my chest, I had a hard time to breathe. Tears running down from my eyes. I kneeled down besides jimin's pale body to hug him.

" I'm sorry " I whispered.

I stroke jimin's hair lovingly but full of regret. I proceed to kiss his plump lips .

" I love you " I whispered.

I felt movement behind me, I carefully put jimin down to face the person behind me.

Grabbing my sword ready to attack, There's jin holding the golden fleece .

Jin smiled

" Do you want him to bring back to life? I got your answer in my hand "

(END)
Rulers of the rules, Son of Zeus and Son of Hades--- both are powerful rulers(leader) of each clan but they will become one for LOVE