19

Author's POV

Jin felt himself being thrown onto the floor, His body is burning from the heat.. He looked around the area, it's a living room of the underworld castle. In front of him, there's a gate heading to the gate of punishment (like a fireplace) ..If hades decided to open the gate, the souls from there will forcefully take him inside.

" Hello visitor " a deep scary voice welcomed him, He froze from his spot hearing that voice..Yes, he is absolutely terrified.

" Hmm are you going to act brave or are you going to cry for help? Huh? Son of Apollo " Hades challenged him, already waiting for him to turned around.

Jin decided to face him, he can't go anywhere.

" Lord Hades, I'm sorry but I don't know why I am here "

Hades eyed him for a while before warmly smiling at him ( a trick of hades )

Hades sat down not bothering to offer jin a seat

" You're a nerd who likes to experiment for medicines, I can't let you save the camp "

Jin were trying to beg hades to leave the camp in peace until jimin showed up.

" Hyung, don't waste your time. Just let me do my task okay? " Jin noticed a thing wrapped in a black cloth that is currently in jimin's hand.

" I told you to sleep for a while am I right jin hyung? I'm here to fulfill it " Jimin revealed the head of medusa which immediately opened her eyes to turned jin into a rock .

" What a handsome piece of art, I can hang my coat on his hand now " Hades said while chuckling.

" It's not over father, I have to get rid of his friends to get jungkook "

-----

Jungkook stood infront of Mr.Bang's desk persuading him for permission.

" Mr.Bang, I will fight for the camp, let me travel alone "

" He may be your former boyfriend but he is the son of hades, jungkook. You don't know him well ..You can't fight alone "

" Mr.Bang, it's only between me and him! I need to end this on my own! Please! "

Mr.Bang sighed , He got up and walked towards the cabinet , He took the golden coins .. it is the only passed to enter mt.olympus.

" Go to your father, he will give you a permission , he's waiting "

Jungkook took the coins and bowed at Mr.Bang

" Thank you sir. I must go now "

----

A/N: I thought research will took my time but no, photography and theater performance will occupy my entire schedule until september 😭 Why did I took Theater Arts anyway?