14

Jimin's POV

I produced a spirit to copy jungkook's appearance and make the spirit to do his work. Oh and the fleece, how nice of me to help them?

Looking at jungkook inspecting those bones makes me want to watch him forever. He grew to love dark things which is strange, It's a part of my world you know.

" Jimin ssi " Jungkook suddenly said without tearing his gaze from the architecture of this church.

I hummed indicating him to continue.

" How many people chose to burried their bones here? "

" 40 to 70 thousand "

He looked at me with amazement.

" That's a lot! Are they still suffering? " Ah my cute jungkookie, he's very curious.

" Yeah. Most of them are still suffering from field of punishment while the others was given a light punishment, my father urges them to swim into lethe and wander around mortal world, people called them white lady or something like that " He seems confused so I had to explain what is the purpose of lethe.

" Lethe is the name of the river in the underworld, river of forgetfulness..We have throne of forgetfulness too,but you can't sit there without any guide from the people from underworld, It's a special chair for us. Throne of forgetfulness and Throne of memory have the same effect, there's no heaven in hell jungkookie"

He wanted to ask more but he chose to close his mouth. He stood up -- dragging me outside.

" Where are we going? "

Jungkook patted his stomach before answering me " I'm hungry, let's find something to eat. I don't know this place but we can stroll around the area to eat to the nearest cafe "

" Don't you like to come with me? I'll take you to underworld , I will cook for you too "

Jungkook let go of my hand, raising his eyebrows at me

" Thanks for your invitation but no jimin, I'm scared of your father "

I chuckled and fasten my pace to walk next to him.

" Scared? Why don't you use your almighty thunder sword to turn him down? " I joked.

Jungkook looked at me in disbelief.

" How cruel jimin ssi, He's still your father "

I nodded, not really agreeing with jungkook.

" You have your father's personality, very caring. I don't doubt many demigods are after you sweet jungkookie "

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck-- not knowing what to say anymore.

---

Author's POV

Namjoon and Taehyung arrived at Circè's breath taking island.. They can spot golden shells laying at the white-golden sand , Many girls are enjoying their time -- drinking juice while sun bathing.

One of the servant notice the two and waved at them, telling them to come closer.

Both of them didn't hesitate to walk closer to the said lady, she seems friendly.

" How may I help you? " The servant smile, She's wearing a white dress with a hint of golds around the strap . You can imagine her rocking the look of coachella.

" We are here for a quest---" Taehyung said but Namjoon said the opposite reason.

" We're here to meet goddess circè, My friend here--taehyung,the only son of circè "

The servant didn't expect namjoon to mention taehyung as their queen's son.

Taehyung grew confused " What are you talking about hyung?"

Namjoon faced him and smile slightly. " As the son of hermes,Mr.Bang said I need to accompany you to meet goddess circè, We know you wanted to meet her "

Taehyung gulped, growing nervous.

The servant awkwardly smile, telling them to wait for a minute.

Taehyung tugged namjoon's shirt wanting to leave the island without saying goodbye.

" Namjoon hyung! Let's go home, my mother won't be happy. She might turn me into squirrel "

Namjoon gave him a reassuring pat

" Taehyung, you have to meet your mother "

Right after namjoon stated the obvious, the servant showed up and gesture taehyung to follow her.

----

Hi! Sorry for being inactive, forgive my english 🤣 I appreciate if you vote for this book and comment down your thoughts. I was listening to serendipity,euphoria,let go,paradise and new rules (dua lipa) while writing this chapter.