16

Author's POV

Yoongi woke up feeling strange-- as if he cannot breathe properly for a few seconds..maybe because of the winter air ? He didn't know.

He had encountered namjoon yesterday night, Namjoon told him that taehyung have to leave the camp for a while, taehyung's mother instructed taehyung to go to university--to study psychology. None of his friends (excluding namjoon) have time to say goodbye to taehyung's departure.

Yoongi and Namjoon didn't questioned Goddess Circe regarding that issue.

They met the others during lunch break, including jimin who walked casually between namjoon and hoseok.

" Do you guys have any plan for later? " He asked.

Jin jokingly glared at him " why? Are you planning to persuade one of us to take you to the big house? "

Jimin laughed, eyes disappearing. " No, I was planning to ride a boat with all of you "

Hoseok cheered, you can tell he is pretty much excited, Yoongi--tried to hide his excitement..of course he'd love that! He always love spending his time near the lake--son of poseidon indeed.

" I'll bring life jackets for hoseok and jin " Jungkook said grinning widely at jin and hoseok.

" We don't need it " Jin boasted. " Our father may be afraid of water but we aren't " He added.

" Wow. Sons of Apollo acting brave!! I'm so proud " Namjoon laughed like he wasn't teasing jin and hoseok earning a glare from the both boys.

" Okay enough, we have to get ready..bring foods too "

" Yeahh! Picnic!! " They all cheered before bidding goodbye's to each other.

Jungkook and Jimin remained together. Jimin insisted he will accompany jungkook .

" You must help me to prepare budae jjigae and corndogs " Jungkook warned jimin after they got inside jungkook's cabin.

" Yeahh sure~ "

A/N: chapter 16 part 1.