6

Please read the next chapter first (part 5)

Jungkook's POV

I felt my legs go weak as i heard hades's voice, and yes..i am afraid of him, i dont know why but unfortunately.. i am really scared. I dont know the answer for it.

I turned to looked at jimin, i swear i could imagine my face looking like a kid whose afraid to get lost. Then there's jimin, -didn't give a shit about the situation while me , looking like i'm about to pee anytime soon.

" hey do something! " frustrated; i command jimin to do something, i am not ready to face hades. Not today.

" Relax okay? he's not going to harm you " jimin explained.

" how can i trust you? when you're the son of hades? basically, an evil! "

Okay, i wished i didn't say those harsh words to him. . because he looked at me with those burning eyes. i am dead

" Trust me or i'll let you get kill by my own father " Jimin threaten me; i couldnt fought back. Not here.

" Sorry. I don't want to see him today "

" Jimin " a voice from outside had interrupted us .

" Let's talk jimin. This is important , tell your visitor to go home " a voice or should i say; hades demand jimin to have talk with him. I am thankful that hades decided to sent me off here! yes! thank the gods!

Jimin sighed, he gave me a light blue crystal ball as my ticket to escape the underworld.

" I'll see you soon " Jimin became serious as he gave me the crystal, is he in trouble? why?

*****

Within 1 second, i came back to the cabin without getting injured.

I saw hoseok entered my cabin as i got here on time. Once he saw me, he was so shocked.

" hey man! where did you go? it'sbeen two days! "

" B-but -- no, i am away for about an hour or so "

" What? it's been 2 days! it's friday today "

Time difference is kinda long yeah? Hah! That's why i feel so drained.

" Sorry hoseok hyung, something happens. Dont ask me for now , i need to eat and have a good sleep "

" Okay " hoseok smiled " i just came here if you are back, so ... yeah! i'll take my leave. Good night! "

***

Author's POV

Jimin screamed in pain as his father burnin' his back with a belt--not just an ordinary belt but it is used when someone disobeyed hades. The fire will crawls on your veins ,not literally but your body will be burnt for almost 2 days.

" Bringing jungkook here in our place is disrespectful you know that from the start kid! " Hades gave jimin a 3times straight whipping his back with so much strength. Jimin cried because of this , he couldn't help but to curl onto the matress.

" I don't want to hear your shitty reason. If you bring that kid again, i am going to kill both of you . This is not the right time for him to be here you get that? "
Hades yelled at jimin as he yanked his hair.

" I didn't mean to bring him here! But everything happened so fast---"

" You stepped on his shadow and you are talking me now that you didn't mean to bring him here?! What a liar! "

Jimin chuckled, still curling on the floor tryin to catch his breath.

" Liar? you're a liar too "

Jimin received a strong punch after he said those words.

****

10 year old jeongguk round inside a huge hall. The entire building seems like burning up or he thought it was made from fire. he didn't know, all he can think right now is why he ended up here? Soon, he heard someone screamed in pain begging for someone to save him. Seems like the voice is at the end of the hall so he went there in curiosity.

As he was getting nearer to the said area, many voices heard , everyone is screaming for help. At the end of the hall--from afar, maybe 4 meters away where he was standing, is a huge dumpsite blazing with fire, he must be crazy because he's seeing a thousand of soul screaming.

Jeongguk's eyes widen in shock and fear. Is he in tartarus? how? why did he ended up here? he'sjust playing somewhere near the lake!

Jeongguk hid behind the wall when he saw a man with bloody red suit and a black trousers walking from where he was standing.

Jeongguk's body shakes in fear because he already know that man, a powerful evil man named hades.

He prayed for the gods to save him, he can't die like this.

He's eyes shot open when someone grabbed his arms.

He saw a middle aged man staring at him blankly,it somehow scares him to death.

" are you grim reaper? are you taking me now? "
jeongguk asked trying not to cry.

The man shakes his head " no, but the prince wants to save you from his father" the grim reaper gave him a crystal blue hollen, jeongguk stares at it for a moment, before he could ask-- grim reaper discussed something about it " step on it and think of a safe place where you can go "

He believed him. All he can think right now is camp half blood, that's the safe place for him.