Chapter 20: Horrid Henry.

We walked quite rapidly, my legs wanting to immediately run to Jake, warning him about these monsters. We reached a small corner that was shaped like a room, a light bulb was centred in the middle of the room, causing a luminous glow to surround the room. Pushing Adam in, I pulled down his mask. " No need to be rough, unless you like it that way." God, is everything a laugh for this guy?

"Stop joking about, my mate could potentially be dying in a few days. We need a plan to escape," He nodded and raised his hand like a little schoolboy. I nodded at him, while smacking his forehead for being childish. "Ow." He rubbed his head, "Anyhow, what I was going to ask you was since when did you care about Mr I'm Better Than Everyone?" I breathed heavily as I shrugged at him. "The bond?" I asked, even though I knew it wasn't that. He raised an eyebrow but didn't question it.

He sat on the dusty floor and patted next to him. Raising my eyebrow, I sat Indian style next to him. " Okay, I'll tell you what happened when I left and then you tell me, Kay?" I nodded at him. "When I disappeared, I went to check out the rest of the place and trust me it was really small. Each section of the tunnel was protected by these bulky men with huge rifles. From what I could smell, they were coated with silver and another chemical."

"Another chemical?" My forehead scrunching in confusion, at this rate I'm going to have wrinkles before I'm eighteen. "That's not the weird part of it all, the men were all loaded with silver but none of them were dying." The fuck? How is that possible? " The only person that could do that is me." Adam eyebrows shot up in the air, "Seriously? I knew there was something different about you. And not just your eyes." I smacked him the back of his head again as I chuckled.

"Okay, let me tell you what I know." So basically I spent the next five minutes telling him everything with my encounter with my family and Adrian and Ryan. Adam whistled, "That's some crazy shit." Nodding, I stood up and a little Eureka moment went through my head.

Now, I know how it feels to be Horrid Henry.

"I have a plan to escape. You say no-one realised who you were with that mask on, right?" He smiled and shook his head, "Great, all you have to do is pretend you're following Adrian's order and then we shall slip out through the same way we came." I finished, a tiny genuine smile slipping onto my face. "I hate to break it to you, but what if that bastard already told them to be on a watch out for you." I shrugged at him. "Tell them, there was a change of plans." He grinned and clapped his hands quietly.

"Let's go!" The desperate tone in my voice clearly heard. He held onto my arm and placed his mask, hiding his entire face but his eyes.

I understood what Adam meant when the tunnel was small, the space was very cramped and light was scarce. We came across a section, that did smell particularly strange. I mean the scent of silver was evident but the other chemical produced a horrendous sense of familiarity as if I may have came across it before. Then I realised it was the silver that Carol held in her jacket, the day at the bowling. It was stronger due to this other crazy scent wrapped around it.

Wolfsbane, my Wolf shouted in my head. My eyes widened as all the knowledge of Wolfsbane rushed into my head. It was ridiculously dangerous for any Werewolves and had the power to kill. It was an essence from a plant and used in the past to get rid of evil Wolves possessed. How the hell did Adrian get his hand on that?

I kept my head bowed, when the man holding the rifle came froward to speak to Adam. "Where are you taking her?" He asked, his voice sounding almost robotic. "Master wanted her in the trapped torture room." My eyebrow flew upwards at the thought of a torture room as Adam lied smoothly. The old man that could compare to The Rock but with a less handsome face nodded and returned back to his station.

I wonder what they're hiding.

We continued to quietly walk, Adam repeating the same lie to anyone that questioned our presence. We finally reached the wall that had a shimmery glow to it, I figured it was where we entered. Glancing behind us, I didn't think twice before dragging Adam back into the small confined basement. Carol wasn't there. The Bitch must've wet her pants and ran.

" Fuck, I'm actually surprised that worked. I was expecting a gun to my heart any second. Still am." He said, his voice slightly breathless. I guess the threat of getting caught was quite frightening but I refuse to get scared of petty matters. " Shall we find her?" I knew he was talking about Carol but I shook my head at him, she was simply human, she could not affect us. "No, we have to find Jake and warn him." I said sternly.

"The moment they find out we escaped, they won't hesitate to go along with their plan to kill him. We have to get there before them and we already lost time from having to take a detour to avoid some rogues." I mapped out the way to get back to the Pack House, hopefully they will still be there and sent the image to Adam's head. " Hope to Moon Goddess, that nothing has happened and I'll see you at the Pack House." He saluted me and a small laugh escaped my lips, but then I was off. I used my Werewolf speed and zoomed off.

It reminded me of the fictional superhero, Flash. That's what I was doing anyway-trying to save the day.

It took me about five minutes to get there because my Wolf felt drained from everything that recently has happened, the whole situation was starting to catch up and a small tug at my heart made me ache. Jake. If there was one person that could get more mad than me then it has to be him. Honestly, the entire time I've been here all he did was either smirk or scowl but then he still somehow managed to pull it of with his ragged look. His handsome face and those magnificent emerald eyes that seem to always be full of darkness and light.

Shit, I now know how it feels to be one of those human girls that spent hours thinking about their precious 'crush' but this was different, this guy is meant to be my beloved, my soul mate. Trust me to realise I liked my mate in the middle of a war.

Finally, the new realisation weighed heavy in my chest as I neared the Pack house. A huge warning sign blared mentally in my head as the smell of fumes and a whole load of Silver and Wolfsbane assaulted my nostrils.

Shit. Crap. Fuck.

My eyes widened dramatically as it took in the sight . The entire place was burnt and fire scorched the field, it was disastrous. The heavy smell of Wolfsbane lay in the grass and the entire Pack stood at the Forest. Babies and women screamed in loss and devastation. A fiery look placed into the men eyes and I saw Jake standing there. His shoulders stood straight, his face moulded into determination and I knew he only felt on thing. Revenge.

A/n: you guys know what to do. Shemur. I Love y'all as u can tell from the super early update. Bad news: probably only 10 more chapters to go till the end, cant believe im actually writing that. :( aslo why the hell is this book 'restricted' the only thing we had in here was a kissing scene.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

S H A R E

xTammy.