Chapter 15: A Game.

Chapter 15: A Game.

"Hey, Rogue. Wake up!" My body shaked as someone kept pushing me.

"What!?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"It's the fights today." I groaned as memories fled back into the brain.I relunctantly got up and scrubbed my eyes, my head pounding like a hangover. As my view became clearer I could see Ryan grinning.

" Why should I care about the fights?" My voice sounding drowsy.I glanced at the clock adjecant my bed. The numbers 7:00 shone brightly in a neon green colour.

"Urgh, it's so early." I moaned.

"So. You have to attend the fight because all newbies are tested on their fighting."

"Me and Adrian are the only newbies." I pointed out slowly.

He sighed. "I know. You and whats-his-face will have to fight the Wolfs that want to be chosen for having to train the ones that find it difficult to fight."

"That's stupid!"He put his hands up in a not-my-fault gesture. "It's not me that makes the rule."

"Whatever." My sassy attidude coming out.He chuckled at my aggravated expression. "Don't worry. Just bring your A game." He patted my shoulder and walked to the door.

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to fight?" I asked seriously. I was hoping his answer would be yes then I might get a chance to kick the Alpha's ass.

" No, I wouldn't want to risk your pretty face being hurt." He said, leaving the room. I scowled and chucked my pillow before he could close the door. I could hear his infectious laugh outside my door and smiled.

I looked at the mirror and winced at my reflection. Bed hair was so not a good look on me. Throwing my comfy covers off me I ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my toiletries and had a long shower savouring the warm water. After drying my hair and pulling on my tank top and shorts, I left the room.

I entered the kitchen, which was bustling with noise. Excitement rolled around the room. Everyone had a smile slipped onto their face, their joyous expression caused a pang of depression in my chest. I closed my eyes momentarily, forgetting my father.I saw Adrian sitting around a few girls that looked about sixteen. I shaked my head at his player ways.

Checking around i spotted Adrian at the corner with a couple of teenage girls surrounding him. I rolled my eys at his flirty, player ways. Somethings just never get old. He motioned to me to sit next to hikm. I smiled, while a few envy glares where thrown at me. I placed myself next to him."Hey, you ready for the fights?" I grinned, and nodded furiously. "When am i not ready when involving violence?" He laughed.

" Right, i forgot i was in the presence in the Queen of fights." He stated. I punched his arm playfully, he pouted, which made him look ridiculous. "It's not my fault, people annoy me." He scoffed. "Yeah, you don't do anything to piss them off either."He said sarcastically.

"Ofcourse I am a saint." We both cracked up laughing at my false statement.

A voice broke up our teasing. "The fights are starting!" Worried murmers surrounded the room, while everyone headed to the fields. "Break a leg." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Is that a threat?" He questioned, with a smile tugging at his lips.

"Maybe, Maybe not." I smirked, leaving him with his cluster of fangirls.

I watched as time went past, different members figthing each other. When Ryan or Adrian came up to fight i cheered. Although, it was difficult to do anything when a certain person stare was burning a whole through my back. Whenever, i catched his eye i would i glare at him in return i would get a smirk. God knows, what he was planning. I wasn't lying when he smiled it looked creepy, i rather have him frown. It suits him bettter. When the Bitch from hell- Jessica, fought the member i cheered for the opposing team. It was quite hilarious seeing her face being punched and the shocked faces of the Pack. However, even i couldn't deny she was a good fighter. Bleurgh, forget i even said that.

The names were being picked out of the hat, so i had to wait awhile for my name to be picked out. Since Adrian had already had his fight, whcih he obviously won. He sat next to me, speculating the strongest fighters. It was a known fact, that every Rogue would know their enemy strategy. Apparently, that's what he was doing. Bored out of mind, i quietly dozed off before someone shaked me awake. "It's your turn sleepy head." Adrain said. I instantly stood up, "Who am i fighting?" He grinned, maliciously. Should i be worried?

" Our amazing Alpha." My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets.

"What?!" I sputtered out. He chuckled. "Don't worry. Break a leg." He smirked. I hit the back of his head before walking to the centre of the field, where hundreds eyed me sympathetically.

You don't have to fight. Back out before either of you get hurt. He's our mate we cannot fight him. ~ Wolf

I ignored her loud sobbing and blocked her out and focused on levelling my gaze on the Alpha. Naturally, this would not be aloud but since we were in a fight I had every right. A small smile was placed on the edge of his lips and i knew he wasn't going to play fair. I matched his grin and winked. This is one fight he wasn't going to win.

A whistle blared in the background and i leaned forward, while licking my lips. He watched my moves intently, waiting for me to strike first. However, I could tell he thought different. To prove him wrong, I edged closer and balled my fists and hit his jaw. Hard.

It threw him off balance and cost him a few seconds. I could feel the audience penetrating gaze, sitting on the edge of their seats. I watched as his eyes lost their green sparkle and dulled, transforming to black. He growled and ran to me. He never hit me though, just continuosly tried to block my punches.

Taking out the big guns, I made a L shape with my leg and aimed for his crotch but he grabbed my thigh. Grabbing his head, I pushed him back but his weight was twice as mine. Freeing my leg, I bit his arm to get rid of his clutch in me. While we were constantly fighting, we had disappeared into the forest due to our wolf speed. We were alone...

I aimed for his neck but he turned me around, tangling his body with mine. Frustated, I elbowed his face and I backed the fuck away. "Give up?" He asked quietly, his heavy breathimg echoeing. I scoffed. "You're fucking kidding me, Right?"

"I don't want to hurt you." I watched him as he spoke, I quietly chuckled at his pathetic attempt to make me lose.

" Fuck You!" I ran to him with my exhausted leg and used my strength to push him back. He caught me and threw me to the ground, causing a enormous pain to travel through my back. I pulled his body so he fell to the ground, he pushed me away and turned our bodies so I was facing him. I writhed in my spot, attempting to get away from his grip"Don't Move." He demanded.

Before I could answer, his lips were on mine.

___________________________

a/n: Procastinating+Busy=Late update.
^My only explanation, sorry for the cliffhanger you can mentally beat me up but yh I had to do this. Finally get somewhere with them. Next update hopefully on next friday but I am super busy. The juicy stuff are happening. *clapping hands, while smiling like a lunatic* I love you guys, even though you might not be reciprocating the feeling atm. Sorry. btw does any of youz know how to get on the recommended page. pls lemme know if u do :)))) Team Rogue and Jake. :P SORRY FOR MISTAKES. NOT EDITED!

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S H A R E