Chapter 11: The Real Question.

Back in the hallway, I let out a huge breath. I was so overwhelmed with everything that has been happening so far; it felt like my whole world had been turn upside down all because of this shitty pack. I glanced on the mirror that hung in the adjacent door and looked at my appearance. My hair was all over the place, the natural curls slightly wavy now and my astonishing eyes now held a dull light. My cheekbones were standing out more than usual meaning the lack of nutrition I had. The clothes that I had borrowed were tatty and scruff marks lay across my once pristine shirt.

I smoothed a few wrinkles in my plaid shirt only for it crease again. Furrowing my eyebrows, I ascended down the stairs and head towards the large living room. Hopefully, I might get some sleep and shut eye. Unfortunately, with my luck there was a huge amount of the Pack cramped inside the room.

So much for peace. From what I could see many were seated who were the pups in the pack and the adults stayed stood up with a straight face catching glances at their neighbour. Although, a few were mumbling to one another about the cause for this meeting.

It registered in my mind that it must be a Pack Meeting, which instantly made me more curious. Why would he ask the whole pack to come? It must be serious, the whole sitiuation otherwise he would've kept this meeting private. A thousand other questions echoed in my head but I was too exhausted to figure out. I sat on the sofa with a thump, which helped in me recieving a few glares and curious looks.

I could care less but I shrugged at them, waving my hand dismisively. Yawning, I stretched my aching muscles. Since, I was at the back with the sofa pushed onto the wall no one spotted my disrespectful behaviour and if they did they couldn't be bothered to point it out.

A few minutes later, a fresh new scent hit me like a tonne of whales and I knew exactly who it was coming from. I sniffed at the scent that had a subtle hint of aftershave and a cinnamon mixed into it. Oddly, it gave off a gorgeous smell.

The four bodies entered and everyone rose, bowing their head. I stared at everyone around me momentarily wondering if I should stand up. However, I sinply couldn't be bothered so I made my tiny frame even smaller so no one would catch me.

His smooth, velvety voice rang through the air like a loud melody. My eyes flickered in exhaustioun and threathened to droop. Blinking s few times I catched the words that he was saying. " Hello, Luna Diosa Pack. I know you all are wondering what's this emergency Pack meeting about but don't worry all questions will be answered but first I must introduce our two newest member- Adrian Collins and Rogue." A small cheeky grin slipped onto his face as he watched the crestfallen expression mirror on mine. "Please will you come to the front." Tugging my jacket closer I threw a glamourous smile at the ones near me.

I stepped to the front where I could see a lot more people than I thought smiling back at me. A few whistles came from a bunch of hormonal teenagers but I ignored them. Although, I can't lie how bad my hand itched to punch. Adrian came to stand by my side throwing me a side smile. I raised my eyebrows at him but he shook his head and quietly sniggered as if he found this whole moment funny.

Turning around, I faced to the Alpha but leveled my gaze at his neck and quickly glanced at Ryan and winked. The small notion was caught by him and the smug smile dropped for a few seconds before he recovered. The Bitch, Jessica was still draped over him, I scoffed mentally and thanked him outloud for his hospitality. I made my way back and thought about how nowadays everything that comes out my mouth spells Bullshit.

As I walked back to my spot on the comfy sofa, I felt the presence of Adrian behind me. To be honest, it irked me that he joined a Pack. Like me, he hated authority and being bossed around. I wonder what changed or did he have a ulterior motive. Although, with Adrian it's always the latter.

Jake began to speak again, talking about border check schedules and other stuff I couldn't be bother paying attention. "Psst," Adrian nudged me in my ribs and I gave him a irritated look. "What?" I mouthed. "Why are you here?"

" I could ask you the same." I answered back.

" So vague as always, Rogue." He stated.

"So? It's not like you're telling me anything."

He sighed and his gaze landed on the Elders, which were eyeing us in distaste.

" How about I make a compromise? You tell me why you're here and in return I'll answer your questions."

"All of them?" I asked warily.

" All of them." He agreed.

Grabbing his hand, I pulled him towards a gap through several children. They were to busy staring at the Alpha in adoration to question us so we quickly walked past then without any commotion. The door, which I sighted when I first entered the room became visible.

We exited the room and came back to a hallway. " Follow me,"

" You already know this place by heart?" He crossed his arms furrowed his eyebrows.

" Yes, Now hurry before someone spots us bunking off the Pack Meeting."

That grin I knew all to well took over his face. " Oh, you make it sound dirty." I made a disgusted expression and he laughed.

" Stop with the innuendos and shut up."

"Aw, are you not going to blush?" He cooed.

"No!" I whispered angrily.

" Oh yeah? What's that little bit of red on your cheeks. Huh?" As he questioned me, I felt heat rise on my cheeks and I mentally slapped myself.

"Urgh! You're so infuriating."

"That's why you always come back." He sang. This time I actually face plamed myself, knowing that fighting with Adrian was useless.

"Do you want to know why I'm here in this Pack, or not?" Immediately he sobered up. " Fine, killjoy." He muttered. I playfully glared at him.

I led him to the garden, which was beautiful. There were several different flowerbeds that brightened the place and I had the urge to run right through it. We sat on the swings opposite each other and stayed silent for a few minutes.

He coughed breaking the silence.

"So why are you here?" He asked. His chocolate irises scrutinising the blank expression that held my face. I breathed in and kicked the grass below me.

" It's a long story."

"I have all day." He shot back.

" Because of him..." I started.

_________________________

a/n: hello *waves* im sorry I was going to update on Friday but I ended up procastinating cause im lazy. Oh yh, I got a grade for my french exam, which as you know I've done and was stressed about and I got an A. So proud and happy ;D Also thank you for reading this book and voting I love all you for supporting my book. You guys make me update every week no matter how busy I am. So thank you x Also pls comment even if its to say hello. I want to know what you think about it and sorry for leaving at a cliffhanger. its because rogue will finally reveal why shes in the Pack. Love you x

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

V O T E

F A N

      xTammy