Chapter 41

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

My private plane just landed at my private airport. I arrived in New York at seven night and I could not wait to meet my family. I missed them so much already.

Caleb — my new driver after Eugene moved away to Ireland, he was also Selly and Jeremy's son — opened the door for me.

I immediately got out of the car, running into my mansion. My God. I could not help this anymore. Seven days be away from them, it had been enough to kill me alive.

"Baby! Tristan! Nic! Clover!" I shouted while running toward the dining room.

"Dad!" Tristan and Nicolas exclaimed excitedly as they looked at me. They instantly went down from the chair and ran to me.

"My son..." I bent down to hug them tightly. "I miss you so much, son."

"We too, Dad." Nicolas said whilst I released my embrace.

"Are you bring many gifts for us?" Tristan asked curiously.

"Ya. I already bring many gifts for you two. Please check it in my suitcase. Caleb is taking it out from the trunk."

"Okay." Then, they left.

My eyes looked at Daisy who was sitting down on the chair with Clover who sat down on the high chair next to her.

She smiled as our eyes met. "Welcome home."

I instantly stood up and walked toward her. I hugged her so tightly as she had gotten up. She hugged me back more tightly.

"I miss you, baby. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, honey."

Clover's squeal broke our romance. She had leaned her hands up as if she wanted to hug me too.

"I think... there's another girl miss me too." I said in a playful tone which made Daisy chuckled. I slowly picked Clover up in my arms, "Hey... my princess. Do you miss me too, hm?"

She cupped my sharp nose with her little hands and then pecked my nose tip cutely.

"She kissed me?" I looked at Daisy in my disbelief expression. "She really did it?"

Daisy chuckled softly as her answer. I turned back my eyes at Clover, kissing her on the cheeks warmly. Her reaction was only laughed cutely, making me earned a soft chuckled.

I went out of the bathroom in only a towel around my waist. My eyes widened amazedly as I saw Daisy had worn a sexy white scalloped lace straps romper jumpsuit dress, showing her voluptuous body build. How came she get that body so quickly?

She was leaning her back against the headboard while calling someone. I instantly could even feel if my friend had grown up and hardened. Damn.

I climbed up onto bed, leaning my back against the headboard next to her. I instantly wrapped my hand around her waist, kissing her upper arm gently.

"Okay, bye." Daisy ended up the phone cheerfully and she put the phone on the bedside table, turning her head to me, "Why are you so impatient?"

"I'll never be patient that I am by your side, baby."

"Oh really?" She got up and then sat herself on my lap.

"Yes, baby." I looked up at her as I wrapped my hand around her waist. She also wrapped her legs around my waist. "Who was you calling?"

"It was only Bryana. She only told me if Dad has come back to England."

"Dad sleptover at her home?"