Chapter 25

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

"Morning, Daisy." Nancy greeted me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Nancy." I greeted her back friendly, opening the fridge for taking some ingredients out to make a nuttela crunch waffles. "Where is Selly?"

"She has been going to school." Nancy said, quickly took over a few ingredients in my arms. "You shouldn't have to do this, Daisy. You're pregnant and you may not to be tired. Just tell me what do you want then I will be making you."

"It's okay, Nancy." I let out a soft chuckle, walking toward the island then putting the ingredients onto table. "You don't—" My sentence was interrupted by Milo's barked, it was running faster to me. His body had been fatter than before.

"Hey, Milo." I bent over, carrying him in my arms. "Oh my God, you've been so heavy." I chuckled amuzedly as he started licking my whole face. "Can you be taking him a shower and then taking him to a pet shop, Nancy?"

"Sure, Daisy." She took Milo in my arms, carrying him well and left.

"Oh ya, Nancy." She turned around. "Don't forget to give him a few foods."

"Okay, Daisy." She spoke politely and then left.

I was back to make a waffles and a cup of cappuccino for Jake before he went. Although I always made him a waffles for breakfast, he would always eat it hungrily and he would never get bored with my waffles.

 Although I always made him a waffles for breakfast, he would always eat it hungrily and he would never get bored with my waffles

After cooking, I walked straight to the dining room. This dining room was so unique and different than others.

It had many flowers architecture and designed in the whole room. The texture of pink color made this room was brighter and more colorful.

"Good morning." I pulled a chair out on his right side, putting the waffle and cappucino on the table.

"Hey, baby." He kissed me on temple. "Why did you cook this for me? Where is Nancy?"

"Nancy is taking Milo shower. It's okay, Jake. I'm bored if I always spend my whole day just for playing a video game in our bedroom." I explained while slicing my waffle.

"But, you may not being too tired, baby. You're pregnant." He took a little sip on his drink.

"Yeah, I know it." I put a piece of waffle into my mouth. "So, what time will you come home?"

"I don't know." He started slicing his waffle. "But, if I was done, I'm gonna come home as soon as possible."

"May I follow?"

"No, baby. It will be so tired for you. You have to get some rests in our mansion only. I don't want something happen to our kid and I hope you understand."