Chapter 32

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

Jake slowly pushed my wheelchair as long as I could not walk because this stitches still was not dry yet.

I looked at the window which showed Baby Clover inside an incubator.

She was still sleeping well with an oxygen mask on her nose and a blanket which covered her small body.

I felt so hurt suddenly when I looked at her being like this. She was still baby but she had gotten a disaster like this.

"Baby?" I turned my head to Jake. He had bent down in front of me, holding my hands tightly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." I gave him a fake smile. "You don't need to worry about me."

He smirked, kissing me on forehead then standing up. We stopped in outside ICU room as a nurse just came out from there.

"What could I help, Mr. and Mrs. Leatham?" She turned her eyes at me and Jake alternately.

"I want to give you my breast milk for my daughter." I gave her four feeding bottles and she kindly took it. "May I come in to see her?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. She's still an intensive treat. I will come to your room when you may have met her." She gave me a small smiled. "I'm sorry, I have to go. Thank's before, Mr. and Mrs. Leatham." Then, she left.

A words could not describe my feeling right now. I did not even carry, hug or kiss her yet. She was my own daughter but I felt like a stranger for her.

"Are you done, baby?" Jake lowered his head to me on my right.

I nodded weakly then he kissed me on cheeks. Then, we headed back toward my hospital room.

"Hey, Mom, Dad." Tristan greeted as we just entered the room, he was playing his phone on the couch seriously. "Where have you been?"

"We just saw your little sister." Jake said as he closed the door, slowly carried me up then laid me down on the bed.

"I'm hungry, Mom." Nicolas approached to my bed, lifting his hand up as if he asked Jake to pick him up.

My saddest faded slowly as I saw the others of my children. They were also my greatest gift who God had sent for me and Jake.

"What do you want to eat, buddie?" Jake picked him up then put him beside me.

"I want to eat a chocolate pudding with vla." Nicolas looked up at me. "May I?"

"Of course, sweetie." I hugged him from the side. "Is only that, hm?"

"I only want to eat that but if you're ordered a chicken cordon bleu and a french fries, I'll keep eating that." He smiled cutely, making me kissed him on cheeks.

"Hey, boy." Jake turned his head to Tristan who was still sat down on the couch, playing his phone. "What do you want to eat?"

"Up to you, Dad." He shouted with still playing his phone. He did not even lift his gaze to his father at all.

"So if only I'm ordered an onion ring, you'll keep wanting to eat that, huh?"

Tristan got up from the couch, walking toward my bed. "Come on, Dad." He rolled his eyes peevishly, jumping up for sitting himself down on the bed right across me. "I can die if only I eat that food. Yikes."

Jake chuckled. "I was kidding, boy. Okay. Just wait me a while." He said then left.

"Mom." I looked down at Nicolas' almond hazel eyes. "I want to see my little sister."