The Truth Untold - TaeLice

Start from the beginning

I was sacrificing my happiness for them. I was letting them to be happy. I was so stupid. I was starting to have feeling for her before Jungkook told me he was going to make Lisa his girlfriend. I was her best friend before he even know her. Before he noticed her. This is bullshit. I shouldn't have let her go for him.

I felt Jennie's hand engulfing my head and her other hand was caressing my back. I didn't realize I was already on floor. I didn't realize I cried my heart out.

"Ssstt.... It's okay, Taehyung. Everything will be okay. You're going to be fine. We'll be fine. All of us will be fine." Jennie said comforting me.

"I'm sorry, Jen. I'm so sorry. I was so stupid. I am stupid. What was I thinking?"

"Sssstt... It's okay, Taehyung. I can't force you to fall in love with me. When we were together, we were happy. You gave me everything. I don't regret a single thing we did. Your heart chose her. We can't do anything about it." Jennie said.

"I tried, Jen. I tried. I swear I tried to love you." I told her.

"I know, Taehyung. I know. Believe me I know." Jennie said.

***

I walked into the restaurant with a smile in my face. I'm going to see her again after a month. I took a month off after my military service. I went to Europe. I was having the time of my life in Europe alone. Now it's time to face the reality.

I saw her sitting at the table. Looking happy with her hand on her stomach.

"Hey..." I said as I was sitting in front of her.

"You're late." She pouted.

"I'm sorry. I was stuck at the studio. Namjoon hyung asked me to help him with a song. You looked bigger now." I said to tease her.

She pouts again. "I know. I looked like a whale, didn't I?"

"No, Lisa. You're pretty as always. When is she going to come out from there?"

"She is due in a month. Jungkook got his approval from his instructor. So he is going to be at the hospital when she comes out." She said beaming from happiness and her pregnancy glow.

Jungkook decided to do his service when military open the next requitment. They decided to postpone the wedding because I was still in the army. They want a full team wedding. They want everyone to witness the happiest day of their life.

Lisa got pregnant before the wedding. It was by accident. They didn't plan it to happen before the wedding. So our companies decided to announce the engagement. They said it was chaos when the announcement was released. I was still in the military when the news comes out. I just heard from everyone. Literally from everyone who came in contact with me.

The pregnancy news comes out the next morning. Some people accepted it. Some people strongly against it. Media was having a field day that week.

"It's good then. So the wedding will be after his service?"

"Yes! I'm so excited. He still got one year left. She will be one year at that time. I can't wait to see her." She said beaming with happiness. Excited for the next stage of her life.

"She will be so pretty like you." I told her sincerely.

"I don't think so. People said the first daughter will be look like his father. But I don't know. We'll see." Lisa took my hands into her hands. She holds my hands tightly. "Taehyung, the reason I want to see you today is... Okay, I already talked to Jungkook about this and he agrees with my idea. We want you to be her godparent."