"Millionaire." I corrected and narrowed my eyes.

"Potato potatoe." She mocked, rolling her eyes at me.

I did the same and started towards the living room whilst ignoring her receding chuckle.

A few hours later and I was sitting in front of my computer, still unable to do anything because the thoughts and emotions I tried running away from were back in full force.

I missed him.

Gaaaaaaaaah, I shouldn't, but I did.

God, I hated this.

"Hey, Dawn." Becky rolled her chair over to my cubicle with a blue lollipop between her lips. Her eyes were on her phone. "Did you get the school email?"

"Which one?"

"The one about the club reunion tonight."

I nodded, seemingly uninterested in the topic because my mind revolved around other things. Things I honestly wished I could just forget.

I closed my eyes, groaning as David's words from last night whispered through my head.

Nothing stops me from whoring around and I'd much rather be out there in some club, fucking some cheap bitch than in here, listening to a pissy wife who I wish would try shutting her mouth and using it for other purposes other than breathing down my fucking neck.

The idea of him touching another woman made me want to vomit. He was such an insensitive jerk for saying that on my face.

"Are you going?"

I snapped my attention from my thoughts to Becky. "I don't know."

I couldn't think straight right now. My concentration had gone to shit.

"Well, I heard Jacob's going to be there." The corner of her lips lifted in amusement. "I also heard he's a model for Calvin Klein now. He must be hotter than the last time we saw him."

I frowned. "I don't get why you're telling me this."

She nudged my side and wiggled her brows. "Don't act like you're not excited to see your college sweetheart. The freshman Dawn would literally melt whenever Jacob's name was mentioned."

My silence turned her smile into a wicked grin. "I'm right, aren't I?"

I released an exasperated breath. "It doesn't matter what happened in college. This Dawn is married."

"And currently in a fight with her husband." She completed in pure mockery as she laughed at my dilemma.

I narrowed my eyes and turned back to my computer. "I'm going to go."

"Without telling David?" She asked a bit incredulously.

"He doesn't have to know," I stated, trying to rationalize in my head. It was just a reunion, there was nothing to be worried about and I did not plan on getting drunk. I just wanted to blow off some steam.

"Alright, I barely understand married people stuff so I'm not going to push." She sighed heavily. "I'll be leaving early today, I need to drop Gigi off with her father for the weekend."

My brows pushed up as I turned away from my computer to look at her. "Nathan?"

She nodded.

I frowned. "But I thought you two were done for good."

"We are, trust me." She exhaled. "I got an email from my attorney. He got the co-parenting permit so I have to put up with him and his wife while looking out for my daughter."