𝐢𝐢𝐢

Dawn's Pov

Heat pooled between my legs and I clenched them together as I dumbly watched David fumble with his leather belt. He was undressing in front of me, and with a thud, his pants, alongside his briefs fell to his ankles, revealing what could only be described as the most magnificent masterpiece ever.

"You're very big." And hard as stone. I flustered, my cheeks heating up at the mere sight of it.

He released a low chuckle, moving back towards the bed with sensual grace. "Don't know if that's exactly what a man likes to hear."

I dampened my dry lip with my tongue. "I want to touch it."

He bent one knee on the bed, slowly moving toward me. "Not tonight, my love."

"Alright then fuck me with it," I said, the word a cross between an order and a plea.

"Aren't you scared?" He asked, pushing my thighs apart and hovering over me with the bristles on his rocky chest grazing my nipples. "It's your first time isn't it?"

I wiggled beneath him, tipping my hips to welcome him desperately. "Yes it is, but I'm not scared."

"You should be." He deadpanned, his dark and dilated eyes burning into mine as he snaked his tongue out and dragged it through the space between my breasts.

I shivered. "W-why?"

"Because," he dropped his head to the base of my throat and kissed it. "I've been starved for way too long. I might bruise you and I won't be able to forgive myself if I do."

Instant tremors of ecstasy flooded through me. "It's fine, I can handle it."

"Are you sure?" His hips ground against me teasingly. "I can be pretty mean when I fuck."

I swallowed hard. "How mean?"

He paused his sensual torture on my skin and lifted his head. "I'll rough your pussy up so hard and fast you'll be aching, red, and sore when I'm done. Can you handle that?"

A tight little knot of desire unfolded in my belly. I nodded and bit my lip, the action drawing his attention to my mouth. His pupils dilated even more.

"God, you'll ruin me." He lowered his head and kissed me hotly, deeply, possessively- turning my blood into the very liquid desire that now coursed to every throbbing cell in my body.

"I love you, baby." He sucked my tongue, devouring me as though I was the last meal he was ever going to taste and a sick pleasure chilled my insides knowing that no other woman would ever get the chance to kiss him again. He was all mine. Totally mine.

"I love you too, David." I kissed him back, my fingers locking in the silky spikes of his hair, dragging his head to me.

"This is going to sting baby." He whispered hoarsely, his breath hot on my lips as he positioned himself in my entrance. "If you need me to stop tell me okay?"

I nodded slowly, clutching the sheets in anticipation and then it came, he pushed into me, opening me. My breath left me in a rush. "David!"

"Shh..." He held me tight, slipping out and easing himself inside me again. "It'll fade soon." He pushed deeper, moving his hips in small circles, prolonging the moment. Stretching, tearing, filling.

My body convulsed and my fingers gripped frantically into the bedsheets. Fuck romance novels. This shit hurt like a bitch. Tears pricked my eyes. "David..."

He lifted his head and smiled down at me. "You're so tight baby, it's taking everything in me not to fuck you senselessly right now." He moved in another inch. "Do you need me to stop?"

"No..." I breathed, drinking the tiny bits of pleasure that began to fill me up. "Don't stop."

"I'll move now," he announced, slipping out and pausing a bit before entering back into me with one full, deep fucking thrust.

My eyes fluttered shut and my body clenched.

"You feel so good, baby..." He nuzzled his face in my neck, biting softly and groaning as he began to move. "I love it." He increased the pace of his thrusts, the force it shifting me up on the mattress.

"Oh, my God. Yes," I panted, lifting my hips to match my thrust, knowing full well that my pussy would feel sore and swollen tomorrow from the barbarity of his fucking but I didn't care and that didn't stop him either because he banged me, each powerful thrust driving deeper into me, devouring me, marking me. My gut tightened. "I'm cumming." I breathed. "I'm coming, David."

"Cum for me, my love." He grunted, reaching between us and rubbing his thumb against my swollen clit. "Cream all over my cock."

Sparks flew. Oh my God. I cried out and arched my back, my body trembling beneath him as my arousal wracked me, the hot rush of it coating his cock still moving inside me.

"So hot." He gritted, grabbing my right leg and tossing it over his shoulder as he pounded into me mercilessly.

"You feel so good inside me, David." I panted, my hand sliding up the length of his arm, caressing his bare sweaty chest, and the moment my fingers pinched his nipples, he shuddered.

"Ah, fuck." He rasped, spilling his hot seed deep into my walls and emptying himself into me. "Dawn..." His hands gave out and he collapsed atop me, and just like that, our movements stopped entirely, the only thing heard being our wild breaths heaving into the night air.

"That was..." His hot ragged breaths blew across my neck. "Oh, baby that was amazing." He gently rose himself again and pulled out of me, causing me to wince.

Fuck.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, heaving for air as he stretched out on the space beside me.

"I feel different," I mumbled between heaving breaths. To say I was sore or hurt would be blasphemous to how I actually felt. I ached all over, so much so that I wasn't sure I was ever going to be normal again. "I feel open."

"Of course you are." He leaned in and brushed his lips over mine. "I've opened you up and it felt fucking good doing so." He thrust his tongue against my lips and I opened slightly, allowing him to enter and trap me in an utterly intoxicating kiss.

"I still can't believe we're married and just had amazing sex." I marveled, breathing softly.

"I can." He nibbled on my bottom lip. "I've waited so long for this day."

"Which part?" I teased. "Having sex with me or marrying me?"

His lips shifted into a smile. "Fifty, fifty."

I caught his lip between my teeth and nipped it. "Pervert."

He chuckled lazily, pulling back. "Turn around, I want to hold you in my arms for a while."

Grinning, I moved up and turned to the side and he slid behind me, his swelling cock pressing against my back as he spooned around me, holding my body snugly in place with his arm under my breasts. "I love you, Dawn." He murmured against my neck, "For the rest of my life, I will love you and honor you and cherish you." He nuzzled into my hair, his hold on me tightening.

I smiled, my voice shaky with emotion when I replied. "I love you too, David."

Perfect. This was perfect.