The slayer on Remnant. chapter 1.

Začať od začiatku

Doomguy blankly looks at them.

Weiss:"uhm hello?"

VEGA: "Hello. I am VEGA this suits personal AI. The suits wearer has enabled me to speak for him since he can not speak."

Ruby:"well uh hello Vega. I just wanted to say thanks for helping us out."

VEGA:"It was his pleasure."

Blake:"soooooo... were are you headed."

VEGA:"We have no current destination. In other words. We are lost."

Ruby:"well come with us then! We are heading back to Vale. Why don't you come along?"

VEGA:"Vale?"

Yang:"You aren't from here are you?"

VEGA:"No we are not. We are from the UAC's argent research facility on Mars."

Yang:"Mars? What is that? An unknown island or something?"

VEGA:"No Mars is a planet in the Sol starsystem."

Yang:"the who and what now? Ah whatever our bullhead is nearly here."

As the bullhead arrived the 5 man group got in and took off. While flying back home Doomguy cleaned his weaponry.
Yang sat opposite to doomguy and was staring at him. Doomguy ignored her as he was too focused on his weapons.

*whispering*

Ruby: psst! Yang! Stop staring!

Yang: okay okay! Calm down jeez. It's not like he's bothered by it.. is he?

Weiss:"Hey soldierboy!

Doomguy looked up at weiss

Weiss: Do you mind if our friend is staring at you?

"Weiss!" Yang said embarrassed.

Doomguy shook his head. Yang felt relieved and continued her Hungering stare.

--8 minutes later--
Doomguy taps ruby on her shoulder and points at crescent rose.

Ruby:"you wanna check out my weapon?"

Doomguy nodded.

"Sure go ahead."

Doomguy held the weapon in its sniper mode he played around with it a little bit and gave it back to Ruby l.

"Well waddaya think?"
Doomguy gave a thumbs up.

_________________________________________

When they landed at the academy they were greeted by Ozpin.

Ozpin:"I see you are back from your assignment. And you've made a new friend in the process. So how did it go?"

Ruby:"well... we landed and immediately got attacked by a giant pack of Beowulfs and we fought them off until mister chainsaw over here helped us out."

Ozpin:"mister chainsaw huh? Were did you get that from?"

VEGA:"Playing footage."

A holographic screen appeared in front of doomguy. It showed him ripping up the horde of Beowulfs.

Ozpin:" Oh my. A bit too gruesome for my taste but undoubtedly effective. You are defenitely huntsman material. This academy could use someone like you. A perfect example of brute force. Would you be interested in joining?"

The Doomslayer lifted his shoulder's as in "sure why not"

VEGA:"I have a request to make. I will need access to all information about this world and its inhabitants."