Big ass robot.

(A/n) I'm going to deviate from the story a bit cause I cant really remember everything correctly. And because I'm to lazy to rewatch all rwby episodes. Also everybody knows the slayers new alias. Just go with it.

_______________________________________
As The slayer heard an extremely annoying beep coming from a device next to the bed, he decided that the most appropriate action was to smash the device to pieces.

He stood up, picked up the alarm clock, and crushed it in his hand.

He went to the door and took a peek into hallway only to see that no one was up yet.

He slowly snuck towards the middle of the room and softly awakened team RWBY by gently by shaking each of them by the shoulder.

Rwby:"Morning Dimitri. They groaned."

As The sun rose on this warm Wednesday morning, the four girl got out of bed and got ready for school.

They went to the cafeteria for breakfast and met up with team JNPR.
They walked towards the table and sat down. As the slayer sat down the table made some, not very healthy, noises. Everyone was just enjoying their breakfast and chatting about. However The slayer couldn't keep his eyes off the blond girl with the "tig 'ol bitties".

The slayer was no longer a big green ragemonster. Though he still held rage, it was no longer all he thought about. He still wanted to exterminate demons but it was no longer top priority. He wanted something. Something other than dead demons. Something like..... love?

As the bell rang and the students went to class. And of course. History with Oobleck, the worst part of joining this school in the slayers opinion.

All students walked into class and took their seats.
Oobleck completed role call he started to talk about---
The doomslayer had dozed off.
.......

He woke up shortly before the class ended and vaguely remembered something about.... night vision?

Next was mrs. Goodwitch' combat class.

They sat down in class and waited.

Glynda:"alright, will mister uhh.. Senaviev please come forward. So today you will spar with.... let's see..."

???:"I volunteer to kick this dweebs ass."

Glynda:"Language mister Winchester! However please come forth with your team please. Alright class today team CRDL will be facing off against mister Senaviev. 3...2...1... Commence!"

As Russel charged forward he tried to get one of his daggers into his abdomen. the doomslayer countered the straight stab and delivered a single right hook, knocking him into a wall and Instantly depleting his aura. The slayer cracked his knuckles and ran towards the remaining three opponents. When Sky tried to stab with his halberd the slayer grabbed it and pulled Sky towards him and delivered a devastating close line.
Dove and Cardin decided to attack together and both stood on opposite sides of the slayer. The slayer countered all of Dove's blows and as he saw carding swinging at him from behind, he grabbed onto cardins arm and locked it into a his armpit. He then swung his knee up into Cardins elbow, breaking every single bone in his upper arm, he punched Cardin in his temple and knocked him out. He then took Cardins mace and straight up maced Dove right in the face, sending him flying.

"Alright. The winner is obviously mister Senaviev. And will someone call the nurses office to report one severely injured student."
Glynda stated as walked up to the slayer.
"As much as i hate to say this, well done."

The bell rang and it was now lunchtime.

*time skip to lunch table*

Pyrrha:"So who are you guys taking to the dance?"