Day before the mission. Part 1

Start from the beginning

Kurahime in a delighted tone said: hey its not a bad idea. If you are going to write books, please also write about harutora and my romance story. Also how I allowed hishamaru to join him in his adventure. Ne, naruto will you write about it. Please.

Hai hai. I will write about it. Moreover, I always wanted to write something good. Unlike ero sennin, who made me read those smuts. Maybe I will write about him too. I like this idea, thank you Kurama ni san.      

Well for that you have to develop a habit of writing in the first place. Unlike you, naruto here used to write daily in his diary. And you on the other hand is a goofball who can on only ignore it as a hassle. Since your recovery, you haven’t write anything in that diary. Start from now and write only necessary events you want others to know.  Right now otherwise I will take control of you myself. Kurahime said in such a tone that made me went pale.

Yeah do it, because it will be better if you start from now, otherwise even I will not help you, if she started hurting you. Kurama also said in ear to ear.

Alright, I will write the necessary details and will practice it as my hobby, after all I did promise him that I will also live for his sake, it means taking care of his hobbies and dreams too. Yeah, so that time till dinner, I wrote about the necessary details of my past life I remembered and how I am keeping it a secret from my whole family, I wrote down only necessary portions I want everyone to know, since I am well aware of the facts how Danzo and others can use this diary as a tool against my family.

Yasaka and kunou bid farewell to me and returned to demon country. During that time, I told her, of what interaction had with Kurahime and what I am going to do. I also requested her that I want a certain boy to use him room of spirit and time for half a day of actual day on earth. She told me why I am not using it and simply allowing another boy to use it, I gave her the real reason of what this chunin exams will become if others jinchuriki will come. I respect him and unlike last time, I want to make him realize his actual dreams. She said that if I took her on a date at good place, she can allow it. I promised her. And with that, she bid me farewell.

And last the dinner time came, I went to join my family for dinner. Apparently, my father came at the right moment. I cant blame him since there were times where even I couldn’t come in times. Well I hope I will not became a hokage this time, instead I will be fine living as an author after my shinobi career with my entre family.

Welcome home father, how was your day. I asked him in formal tone. He replied, very tiring son. Is dinner ready. I replied: yeah: they are preparing for it. I will be joining soon. have important to discuss with you and your sister.

With a slight voice, I said yes. And when I went for the dinner, Naruko was giving me a dangerous look,  manami was hesitant while looking at me while my mother looked at me with an amusing smile on her face. I thought that it will over sooner or later.

When father came and joined, looking at the atmosphere he asked me: Naruto what did you do that they are giving such dangerous aura. Did you have some argument or something like that.

Naruto with a sigh said: I don't know. I hope it will be over soon. Moreover what did you wanted to talk about father. You said it was important.

Yes. Tommorow your will team will be sent on a c rank mission. An escort mission. And your sensei have vouched for this, so don't worry about it.

Minami in a hesitant voice asked her father: Father did you said a C rank.  But Naruto and Sayuri don't have any experience in D ranks.

Minato in a serious tone said: Minami I didn't called for it. It was Shisui who vouched for Naruto and Sayuri for the mission level. And he have faith in them. But as I cannot ignore the possibility of risk involved in it. So I have accepted it on certain conditions.