Day before the mission. Part 1

Start from the beginning

In a voice filled with guilt she asked, what did she said.
Minami in sad voice said: she said that she will kill her entire clan even her family without regretting anything. Everyone in the hall went shocked hearing that answer. Minami said, she said that village was found to create harmony among the various clans and maintain it. If killing her clan will maintain that harmony, she will do it without regretting it.

Naruko and Kushina went in shocked state. The girl had more guts than anyone. Did she said in front of shisui. How did he responded to it. Kushina was a bit worried about her. She can be called traitor for saying such things for her clan. Minami  replied: instead of getting angry at her, he was a bit happy at her response and promised her to train her and bring out her potential. He even said that he is going to like us very much.

Kushina remembered the days when he asked about the meaning of village, his grand father had played a vital role for his beliefs and view of a clan. He realize in his teen days that as long as shinobi system exist, justice cannot exist because everyone even the enemies fight because they believe that for what they are fighting is justice. So who is he judge anyone.

He was taught that foundation doesn’t exist of what powers you hold in yourself, it exist of how you use that power. That is the one things which maintains the harmony among people.

What did oni san said what their status is now. There is nothing going on between them, right. Naruko was asking like she had seen a ghost and flailing. But minami next sentence put her in depressed state. She said, she is already attached to him. She even calls him her darling. And moreover see her guts, she is soon going to ask naruto hands from father. I got a really bad feeling about it.

Kushina really liked this idea very well. She thought, so a future wife from uchiha clan. Namikaze Sayuri, it has a nice ring in it. She in a pleased tone said, alright minami bring this girl home some day. I want to know how my future daughter in law acts around my son.

Mom are you serious. Mommy tell me you are kidding right. Minami and Naruko said in an unpleasant tone. No I am not. Its first time that any girls has shown interest in my boy. If naruto is happy, then I wont mind it. And moreover, I want both of you to behave well and welcome her like your sister. You got it.

Hai. Both of them replied to their mother.

Meanwhile, Naruto in his room.

Naruto when are you planning on telling them the truth. You know your actions is a necessary factor for our victory. Kurahime asked him in mindscape.

Naruto to here query said: Kurahime you know its not very easy. How am I supposed to tell that your son is dead and I am from different world who took place of your naruto here. They might not even believe me. Even though I possess his emotion, I cant easily tell them that. Even I don’t know how should I tell them.
Kurama who was hearing their bickering for a while decided to speak, he said: both of you quiet down and listen to me. I have a perfect solution for that too. Naruto asked in questionable way. What is it Kurama.
Yeah tell me too. I also want to hear your opinion in this regard.

It is very simple. Just tell them that you have remembered everything about your past life. You remember how you are forced to become a jinchuriki. How you are hated and the village treated you. How you meet hinata, how you realized your feelings for her. Keep how uchiha clan is killed to your father and shisui san.

This will help you to gain their trust. That will be enough to make them believe. And it will be better if you tell very less about this. Danzo and others can use information against us, so play this very carefully. Unlike your past self, you now also possess the abilities of this world naruto and the best thing about him I liked that he is creative just like your past son boruto, and a very good writer.  It will be good if you also start writing as a novelist. You can express about your past life experience as a story.  It might help you to earn fortune on your own.

Naruto: Next ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara