-Part 4-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts, like 'this'.)
~~

So right now I am in a car with my new band mates. We are on our way to the dorm. I am a bit stressed because I am practically sitting on NamJoon's lap and my belongings are being held by Jimin. That obviously me stare at him the whole time, because all my personal things are in there and it would ruin everything if they found out.

"Ollie? You good? You seem a little stressed." Namjoon said pointing at my fidgeting hands.

"Ya, I just haven't been anywhere in Korea yet and I mean you guys are kinda strangers still"

"That's right. You just arrived yesterday, and we wont be strangers for long. It wont long untill you start showering with us" he laughed at that last part while I clearly looked at him with confusion and shock.

"Well don't worry! We will be great Hyungs to you!" J-hope yelled across the seats.

I just kinda shrugged and looked out the window. When will finally arrived I was shocked by all the securities guards and cameras. Earlier Taehyung told me that they had to increase the amount because of some Sasaengs.

Apparently I have to share a room with someone because the others are sharing and Taehyung cried about it not being fair. So as I walked into the house with the guys behind me arguing about who would take me in.

And after getting a full house tour and some rules from Jin. The guys decided that I would share with Yoongi because he didn't have a roommate. So Yoongi lead me upstairs and down the long hallway to his room. Yoongi seemed like someone I would naturally get along with. And so far what I have seen him do is what I basically do everyday. 'I sleep,whine about being tired and barely talk, aka like Yoongi'

I was going to unpack but since my furniture wouldn't be here till tomorrow, I kinda just threw my bags by the bed and followed Yoongi out the door. It was late so the guys decided to order PaNDa EXprESs 'as taehyung said it' While waiting for that I did some needed research on BTS.

I learned that they just launched their Tear Album and Mic Drop. Which made them famous everywhere. I watched some MV theory videos and some crack ones, just to get some more info on their personalities. And I also know that there is a few fan meetings and announcements coming up.
'Great I cant wait' <-- Sarcasm

~~
"FoOD!!" Jin yelled from down stairs. Apparently they cant walk like civilized people to get there because going down the hallway was complete chaos. With Jimin elbowing Kookie in the rib and Taehyung literally pushing Namjoon to the floor. But with me being smaller than Jimin, I crept away and ended up being the first person there besides Jin.

They all sat at the table eating like insane beasts. I just stared at my chopsticks not even being able to pick them up.

"What you no like PaNDa ExpReSs?" Taehyung said with noodles falling from his mouth.

"Nah, Im on a diet" That is a lie.

"Kid, you must be crazy. I mean you clearly are like 2x times lighter and smaller than me" Namjoon said trying to pick up his chopstick that fell on the floor.

"Yeah, wel-"

"Wash that before you use it again!" Jin cut me off by yelling across the table to Namjoon.

They continued to bicker like a old married couple and totally forgot about me. And with nobody but them and Taehyung, who was eyeing every inch of my food with puppy eyes which made me eventually give it to him and follow Yoongi to the room.