Chapter 17: A friend's help

True friends are like stars, you don't always see them but they're always here.

Shoutout to @HikariYukina for finding the quote. :D

(3rd person pov)

A pale blue stickman stood in icy woods of the artic, training by himself. He's been like this since his departure from his old clan Zetabrand.

He had his goal set.

He was going to get stronger.

"How are we going to beat her."

He paused, a voice here in the woods, there shouldnt be anyone for miles... what's going on? He snuck behind a bush and peeked out to see...

'And I've seen it all.'

Two stickfigures stood in a clearing talking to each other. He would have let it go if it weren't for the SHARK TAILS AND FINS STICKING OUT THEIR BUTTS AND HEADS!!!

"This plan might not work, this is (y/n) were talking about!!! She tore my friend to shreds! She hits harder than any man or animal I've ever met." The first one, a yellow shark mumbled... he was terrified too...

(Y/n)... who was that...

'Sounds like Yupai... she's the only female I know who'd tear a person to shreds...'

"Pfft please she's just a stupid lobster, I can't even understand why were fighting up with her." The second one, a grey shark scoffed at him. The yellow shark stared at his friend disbelief, "you living under a rock your whole life?"

"Hey watch it!"

"This 'stupid lobster' is the one whose been pushing our species to the brink of extinction, she gives a whole new meaning to the word 'monster'." The frightened shark told his seemingly ignorant friend, "and she's a to-be mother... she's five times more aggressive than before and her mate's that wierd blue stickman from stickpage."

"You mean the one without any animal features?"

"Yeah him, hes a wild brute where he's from. He's pretty deadly..." the frightened shark shivered, "he once beat one of his own to death..."

A blue stickman?... wasnt Tentionmaru punched so hard one time he flew to the artic? its gotta be him. 

'don't they know that RHG revive after their fights if they're killed... with the expection of magus...'

Obvious that they don't...

"So the dude is already freaky as it is and (y/n) is without a doubt fatal, what's going to happen to the eggs?"

"We're going to eat them simple. Although jack said that she's alive still, she's most likely injured and molting. She's vulnerable now... we just need to eliminate red scarf and she'll follow soon after. And seeing as we already have the eggs, things should run smoothly. But I cant help but think we're still gonna fail..."

"Why..."

"(Y/n) is not to be messed with. You and I know this from second hand experieneces. She's going to kill us at some point. Where ever she came from, she was trained to kill us..."

"Sounds like a movie."

"A movie with a bloody ending..."

'What have you done... my old friend. Just what have you done...'

The blue stickman frowned slightly, his eyes scanning the males once again before following them when they moved...

Seems like a good friend of his is in desperate need of a visit.

'Maybe I should ring up Ichimaruu while I'm at it.'

...

(S/n) looked at the sea... it was calm so calm... 'I'm not sure I'll ever see a sight like this ever again..." 

(Y/n) was conscious now... she was healthy and molted... she was ACTIVE!!! The killing machine was working and up to code...

She was new and improved...

And she was out with a mission.

Search and Destroy.