His throat started to run dry and tried to swallow hardly. He was being drown by the thick sensation in the air.

"You're too close, mate. Please don't push the self-control of this kid to the edge... Really, this scent can drive anyone crazy... Too bad for them though, for I alone can indulge this thing."

Arthit almost jump up on his feet and shout.
"Auntie, please make it a take-out...!"

***

Today has been an exact opposite of the previous day. The perfectly peaceful and productive Tuesday of Arthit has been followed by an agitated and futile Wedneday.

"Ai'Arthit... are you going to make it? You looked like a dead body." Knott told his friend. They are currently working on a group project that must be submitted within the week.

"Hey, of course I'm fine. What is it? I'll help..."

"Do you want to retrieve yoursef first? Your mind is somewhere else..." Prem said.

"Ai'Arthit, you look so lost. Need anything to tell us?" Kimmon is eyeing his pal. He looked so pale and exhausted. "You've been like that since you step inside the class for the first subject..."

"Problem on sleeping?" Bright asked.

"No, I had enough... Maybe I am just hungry..." Well, he lost his apetite to eat breakfast after that encounter with Kongphob. But he knew within himself that it is not really hunger that is stressing him right now.

Of course, he cannot admit it to his friends. They may even tease him more than help.

Oh! Who said I need help?! Damn.

"I have a biscuit here... you better take it first. Didn't you have breakfast? It's still early for lunch..." Toota offered.

But Kimmon interrupted.
"I still can't believe you are acting like that just because you are hungry... You don't just look anxious and stressed... but... nervous?"

"I'm sorry. Just too many projects and activities to handle, I guess..." Arthit caressed his nape while speaking.
"Let's just continue..."

***

Beam's POV

It's been 5 days since I've last seen him. The last time was when he passed by the Medical Faculty on his way to Arts or Science Bldg, which ever is true. Like Ai'Pha said, it is kinda ironic since it is indeed out of way and somehow far if you'll be coming from the Engineering Faculty.

I tried not to care about it, and him. But since that day he just disappeared like smoke in thin air. Maybe he already give up... or actually not interested as it seems.

After that eventful night, we never really had a proper conversation. I remember he tried talking to me for quite several times but I kept on rejecting his attempts.

Even Ai'Pha has been aware that he've been roaming on the Medical Faculty in the last few weeks. I even saw him twice waiting outside the Music Room when I went there with my cousin Phun. I doubt that all of those are just coincidences.

But who knows?

He'd been happily talking with the same cute freshman on both times outside Music Room. He looked at the little guy with such fondness in his eyes. Maybe he is hitting on him...

Damn Forth.

Now, he probably got tired of doing it and decided to just let me go.

Like what I asked him that night on the parking lot when he tried to block my way in boarding my car. That one time I spend another time with Phun and his mate on the Music Room.