Chapter Twenty Three

Luke's POV

Its been about 5 hours and we have 10 left I believe. Ariana is asleep on my shoulder with our hand intertwined. Man did I love her. We've only been together for 5 months now and its been the best 5 months ever. I put my head on Ariana's shoulder and fall asleep knowing America will be here sooner than I thought.

***********

Ariana's POV

I wake up and we are about to descend. We are finally in America I've been looking forward to this since Luke asked me to come. I wake Luke up and tell him we are here. He kisses my forehead and looks outside. He was so fascinated, like a little kid. It was so cute.

" Ah ladies and gentlemen we are now descending. Hope you enjoyed your flight with us. Have a great rest of your day." The captain says.

" Yay we are finally here." I say holding Luke's hand.

" Babe calm down." He says laughing.

" I'm sorry I'm to excited." I say kissing him.

" I love you." Luke says.

" I love you more." I say.

" Nah." He says.

" I do love you more than you love me." I say.

" Whatever." He says kissing my cheek.

We land and get our stand and walk out of the plane. America was different than Australia but I like it. We go to the baggage claim and grab our suitcases. The boys' manager was outside waiting for us.

" Hey guys Ariana." He says.

" Hey" We all say.

" Okay so we are going to get in the van and go to the hotel, unpack and then later tonight we are going to do some prepping and early sound checks." He says.

" Okay." Ashton says.

We all get into the van and drive to the hotel. We get to the hotel and check in. Michael, Calum and Ashton are all in one room and me and Luke are in the other room.

" Hey just so you guys know we do not want to hear you guys having sex so if your gonna do that then warn us first." Ashton says.

Luke and I just rolled our eyes and go to our room and unpack. After we got packed we had a little extra time so we just cuddled on the bed. The bed was comfortable. I love hotel beds they are WAY more comfortable than mine back at home. But all I knew was I was looking forward to this year.

---------

A/N

So how was this one?

14 more chapter left guys :(

But then a sequel and I'll have more info on that later.

You know what to do

Love you all.

- Jasmineeeeeeeee