Chapter Fourteen

Luke's POV

" Who are you?" She said. Those words shattered my heart.

" Ariana its Luke your boyfriend. " I say grabbing her hand.

" I don't remember you." She says.

I grab out my phone and get a picture of us together and show her it.

" Luke. Luke. Luke Robert Hemmings! I remember you. I love you. Luke I was so scared. I thought I wasn't going to make it." She says hugging me and crying.

" Babe its okay. I'm here. I'm not going to leave your side. Oh do you remember calum Ashton and Micheal." I ask.

" Ummmmm.... Aren't they in that band your in. I don't really remember what they look like." She says.

" Guys come in." I say.

The guys come in and Ariana sits up fully. Her eyes start to widen.

" Calum! Ash! Michael!." She says as they bring her into a big hug.

" How are you feeling?" I ask.

" My head hurts a little." She says rubbing her head.

" Its going to be okay" I say kissing her forehead.

" I'm glad you guys are here for me." She says holding my hand.

I kiss her hand. We just talk about random stuff until visiting hours are over. She gets released tomorrow. The doctor said that should be the last time it should happen but we still have to keep a good eye on her. So I'm gonna stay at her house and help with her mom. Once visiting hours are over we get into the car and they drop me off at my house. I go inside and up to my room and go onto my phone and scroll through twitter. Our band has gotten so much popular. We've gotten so much fans and follower on twitter its scary. But I'm happy because we made it. I cant believe we made it this far. A couple years a go we were just 4 teenagers making YouTube videos. But it was the best feeling ever when Louis from One Direction saw our video and shared it to twitter. That's when the fans started to pour in. Even thought in my perspective that cover wasn't that good. ( Luke said this in real life) But if they think it was good then it must have been good. But you know I don't know. But anyways, I'm so happy Ariana remembered me. It was the best feeling ever expect when she gave me that hickey. Wow just thinking about that made me blush. I missed her laying in my bed with me and just cuddling and kissing for hours. I love her so much. When she comes home in going to do something special for her. I'm going to get her favorite movies and we are going to sit on her bed and cuddle and watch them. I know she will like that. I hope she loves it. I just cant stop thinking about her. She's always on my mind. She has commited a crime, she has stolen my heart. Yeah yeah that's a little cheesy but I don't care. Soon I end up falling asleep dreaming about her lips on mine.

-

A/N

hope you liked it!

4 updates in one night whew that was awesome.

what did you guys think?

you know what to do

love you all

- Jasmine