Chapter Fifteen

Lukes POV

Ariana finally gets to come home. I go to her house and help her mum get her clothes to bring her. After we get all that we drive to the hospital to get Ariana. I walk into the hospital and into her room.

" Hey beautiful ready to go home?" I ask kissing her forehead.

" Yes this hospital bed isn't comfortable at all." She says.

" The do to is going to be in here in a sec to un hook you and tell us what we need to do now." Her mum says.

" Okay" She says.

" Okay so you are free to go home today but take it easy for a while and you guys gotta watch her. If she shows any signs of the fluid coming back or she stops breathing bring her here immediately. Other than that you should be able to go home." The doctor says.

" Okay thank you so much" Her mum says.

" Lets get you unhooked then you can go on home." The nurse says unhooking the machines. " Looks like your good to go. I hope you feel better." She says.

" Thank you." Ariana says.

" We brought you some clothes you can put on. We'll be outside while you change." I say.

I walk out of the room with her mum.

" Ashley do you think that will ever happen again?" I ask her.

" I don't know. The doctor said there is a good chance it wont be you never know. It could happen again now tomorrow or even years from now. Lets just stay positive Luke. You know how Ariana has been so positive since this whole thing happened? Because she had you. Your her rock. She never stops talking about you. She really does love you Luke and I can tell you love her with all your heart huh?" She says and I just nod my head as she continues.

" She is one special girl. She's stronger than you think. When we moved here she just stayed positive and just went through the motions. She went with flow. But you know what she's afraid of? She's afraid of losing you. Every night she wakes up crying because she had a dream where she lost you. She doesn't want to loose you. You have been the best thing that has ever happened to her Luke. Please tell me you won't leave and you'll treat her right? I can tell you guys are in love." She says to me.

" I promise I won't leave her and I'll definitely treat her right. She is the best things that's ever happened to me. I don't know what I would do without her she is my everything my one and only. I love her with all my heart." I say.

" Do you really mean all those things Luke?" Ariana asks standing behind me.

" Of course I do I love you so so much. You truly are my everything and I'll never leave or ever. I love you" I say hugging her.

" I love you too." She says hugging back.

" Okay love birds lets get going." Ashley says laughing.

We walk out of the hospital hand in hand and head to the car. As soon and we get to her house we go up to her room and just lay on her bed and cuddle.

" Luke, I love you so much" She says kissing me.

" I. Love. You. Too" I say in between kisses.

I roll over so now I'm on top of her and kiss her neck while she tugs the hem of my shirt eventually taking it off. I take off her shirt and Woah her bra. Just Woah. I continue to kiss her neck. Then I move to her pants. I unbutton them and take them off as well as mine. Soon she rolls over so she is now straddling my waist. She starts kissing my neck as I let a small moan escape my mouth. She sits up and whispers something in my ear.

" I'm gonna go take a shower."

" Your such a tease Ariana!" I say shocked.

" You can come into the shower with me." she says walking to the bathroom.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom where there she was in the shower. I hopped in with her.

" Can we finish what we started?" I asked as she nodded her head.

I push her up against the wall kissing her.

Needles to say

Best.

Afternoon.

Ever

-------

Okay so what did you guys think?

Was Ashleys speech good or nah?

Shouls I keep going or just delete it all together?

you know what to do

love you all

- Jasmine :)