Chapter Nineteen

Ariana's POV

Today is my surgery and I'm so nervous.

" What if something goes wrong?." I ask.

" Everything is going to be fine babe "Luke says

I was so glad to have Luke back. He was the best boyfriend ever! I don't know how I got so lucky. But then again I still wonder why he likes me. I'm not the girl all the guys fall for. I'm usually the one who is friends with the popular girl the one everyone doesn't notice like I was invisible. Last year was so hard because of that. I felt like I had no friends no one to talk to. But them Ashdon came along and she helped me. But I still dont know why Luke likes in the first place I'm not that special or perfect. He could have a million other girls but why did he choose me? I just don't know. I get snapped out of my thoughts by Luke waving a hand in front of my face.

" Babe?" He asks.

" Sorry I was just thinking of the surgery." I partially lied.

" Babe your going to be okay. They are going to take good care of you. Its going to be over before you know. Now let's pack your bag we gotta leave soon." He says helping me pack.

I just couldn't stop think why? Was I just some charity case. Was this a dare by one of the boys?

'NO Ariana don't think like that Luke wouldn't do that.' I was talking to myself not out loud.

' But what if its true?' I ask myself.

' NO! Just don't think about it anymore we gotta leave soon.'

Was it weird that I was talking to myself? Nah that's just me being me. I help Luke pack my bag then we head downstairs where my mum was waiting for us.

" I'm glad you guys made up." She says.

" Me too." I say as he kisses my forehead.

We get into the car. My mum and uncle Paul in the front and me and Luke in the back. Luke grands my hands intertwining our fingers. I'm so nervous. I'm guessing Luke could tell so he gave me a reassuring look. I just reply by putting my head on his shoulder. I loved the way he smelled. He smelled.......... Good! Lol. That was sort of weird. I'm basically fangirling over how good my boyfriend smells. But hey who cares he's my boyfriend I can if I want to. Okay okay I'm gonna shut myself up. Soon we get to hospital, Luke helps me out and we head inside. Ughh i m not ready for this. But I have to. I have to live longer for my mum, my uncle Paul and Luke. I'm just going to man up and not be nervous.

" Ariana Jones. She is having surgery today. Okay thank you." I hear mum say.

She comes and sits down with us.

" Honey its okay to be nervous everything be fine I promise." She says.

The doctor then comes in to get me. I hug Luke, Mum and Paul. I mouthed I love you to Luke. Just in case I didn't make it out. The doctor took me to the surgery room having me out on one of the gowns.

" Hi I'm doctor rogers the anesthesiologist. We are gonna start soon so we are going to use the anesthesia now. So can you start by counting down from 10." He asks.

" 10."

" 9"

" 8" I start feeling sleep.

" 7"

" 6"

" 5"

" 4"

" 3"

" 2"

" 1" I say passing out.

~ 2 HOURS LATER ~

-Luke-

Ariana has been in surgery for almost 2 hours now. I hope everything goes well. Soon the doctor comes out.

" Well it seems the surgery went well. She is in her room resting. You can see her soon." He says.

Yes! She's okay! I told her she'd be okay. We can go see her soon. I NEED to see her. Next week is our 2 month anniversary ( not counting the break up days.) I'm going to take her to the lake and we are going to have a picnic. I got the most amazing present ever for her. But I not telling you. You have to find out for yourself. Now it was the time we could see her. She was asleep so I asked her mom If I could be alone with her. I needed to tell her something.

" Ari baby your so brave and strong. I told you that you would get through this. And look at you now your in a hospital bed resting. Im so proud of you. I love you so much and you don't know how I much I love you. I'm really sorry for my outburst. I didn't mean anything I said. All I want to do is be with you. Baby I love you so much and I'm glad that the surgery went well. And guess what?! Your going to live longer than then year they said. I know you probably can hear me but I just wanted to say this to you now." I say planting a kiss on her lips. As I do so she kisses back.

" I love you too." She says kissing me again.

Man was I lucky.

_____________________________________

A/N SO WHAT DID YA THINK???

ARE YOU HAPPY??

SHOULD I JUST STOP THE STORY NOW?

IM GOING TO BE STARTING A NEW STORY CALLED FEARLESS AND BRADLEY SIMPSON FANFIC AND I HOPE YOU GUYS READ IT.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE YOU ALL

~Jasmine