Chapter Seventeen - Part One

Luke's POV

" Why didn't you tell me about the tour?" Ariana asks with her head down. I didnt answer I just sighed.

" Luke! What didnt you tell me about the tour?" She asks.

" Babe. I didnt tell you because I knew I had to leave you. And after that just happened I don't know if I'll be going on tour." I say hugging her from behind.

" Lukey... You just can not go. Your apart of the band. They need you. I can't just stop you from living your dream." she says turning around to look at me.

" But babe-" I say but she cuts me off.

" Luke. One day I'm gonna be gone and your going to have to forget about me and move on and I just feel like I'm responsible of minimizing the casualties. I don't want to hurt you Luke. I just want you to live your dream. I'm obviously holding you back just go on tour and when you get back I'll be here." She says crying.

" Babe you are not holding me back. And I'm not going to forget about you or move on when your gone. I will remember you until the day I die. The girl I loved so much that I would do anything for her." I say kissing her.

" I love you." She says hugging me.

" I love you too." I say.

- Ariana-

Luke. What was I going to do about him. He needs to go live his dream and forget about me. I just holding him.back. He will meet a lot of prettier girls and is going to forget about me. He just deserves someone who will be there for him in a couple years. Someone to wait at the alter for, someone to raise kids with someone to love him and someone alive. I don't know what to do. I could call calum. Yeah I'm gonna call calum. I dial his number.

" Hey Calum. Can you meet me at Starbucks in 5 minutes I really need someone to talk to." I say

" Yeah sure I'll be right there" He says and hangs up

I put on my shorts and shirt and shoes, grab my purse and head to starbucks. It wasn't that far from my house I just decided to walk. I get there in about 2 minutes. I walk in and see calum getting a coffee. I walk up to him and say hi.

" Thank you so much for meeting me Calum. I just really need someone to talk to." I say.

" What's the matter?" He asks walking to a table.

" Its Luke. He's thinking of not going on tour because he doesn't want to leave me. But he needs to go live his dreams with his three best friends. He needs to forget about me. I know I'm just holding him back. He deserves someone better than me. Someone who can make him happy in the future. Which I can not. I wont be here in a few months so he's gotta learn to just forget about me and move on. Cal what do I do?" I say putting my head on the table.

" Ariana you know that Luke loves you and would never do anything to hurt you. Yes he might be living his dream but he has his everything by his side through it all. Through the good and the bad. Through the rough patches. And why do you think you are holding him back?" He asks lifitng my head for the table.

" Well ever since I told him I only had a year to live he's been different. He hasn't been going to rehearsals and I feel like that's my fault. I'm the reason why he doesn't show up." I say.

" Ariana that is not true. He is just trying to help you as much as possible. We dont need to practice that much.we can practice any time. But just know that Luke absolutely loves you and would do anything for you. Just don't think about it. Just talk to him more about it." He says.

" Thanks Calum." I say hugging him.

-

A/N

WOOHOOO LONG CHAPTER!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE WHAT ARIANA THINKS?

SHOULD LUKE GO OR STAY

YOU KNow what to do.

love you all

- Jasmine