Five

Luke's POV

{NEXT MORNING}

Best night ever! Just having Ariana's hand intertwined with mine and her head on my shoulder was the best feeling ever!

From Ariana:)

Hey Lukey :)

To Ariana:)

Hey Ari :)

From Ariana:)

Last night was fun! We should do it again!:)

To Ariana:)

Do you want to go to the beach today?:)

From Ariana:)

Yes!:) What time ?:)

To Ariana:)

how about noon I can come get u.:)

From Ariana:)

That sound great see u then.:)

-

Ariana's POV

" Hemmings you did not just do that." I say to Luke after he splashed me.

" Oh but I did Jones." He says lifting me up by my waist and threw me in the ocean.

" Hemmings!!!" I say running to him and jumping on his back.

We both end up falling on the sand and I'm on top of him. Awko-Taco. He starts to lean and I do as well. Soon our lips meet and instantly sparks are flying ever. This is the best feeling ever. I think I love Luke. I know its so sudden but I really think I love him. We break apart and I splash him and run away." Jones you get back her!" He says chasing me.

" Catch me if you can" I say sticking my tounge at him.

Soon I feel hands on my waist and its Luke. I instantly turn around and put my hands around his neck.

" This has been the best day ever Luke." I say smiling at him and giving him a peck on the lips.

" Ariana I have a question." He says.

" Yeah?" I say.

To be continued.

A/N

Hope you guys liked it I know I left it as a cliffhanger but I'll update tomorrow!

Love you guys

- Jasmine