Thirty four

"Hey Joe," Barry greeted his foster father.

"Hey Bare," he replied flipping a page of a file. "You on top of that bank shooting yet?"

"Yeah, and we've already got a small start. Cisco and Charlie are working on it now," Barry said.

"Good, cuz we have no idea right now. No fingerprints on the guns, Cisco told us the person hacked the cameras but no trace, we could probably track this guy if he actually left behind some sort of trace," Joe replied. "Iris by earlier to get some info, so the little we gave her should be going out soon."

Barry nodded, "I'm sure we'll find this guy soon. He doesn't seem to be a meta, plus it's a much easier scale down from Godspeed."

"You're telling me, son," Joe replied, "oh, and speaking of," he said pointing towards the television. The mid-afternoon news was on reporting on the recent shooting.

Tv: "Luckily no one was hurt, thanks to Central City's heroes The Flash and Vibe. Although there was a new face with the superhero duo. An male ice powered metahuman, dressed in a grey and blue, sleeveless, plated super suit. Has Central City gained a new superhero and when will this Jack Frost introduce himself to the media?" The channel soon changed to breaking news. "Just coming in, another criminal that wants to face the Flash. In the parking lot outside of Star Labs, a light blue Toyota was found with its windows smashed and the following message spray-painted on its hood. 'Bring me the Flash and only the Flash or they will die!' The amount of hostages is unknown but..." the news slowly faded out of Barry's ears when the tv showed the license plate.

"Oh my gosh," he gasped, that's Caitlin's car."

Joe quickly got up, and said, "Get back to Star Labs and suit up, I'll get some cars to the location." Joe went straight to work, expected as an amazing dad cop, but also concerned about Caitlin and his grandkids.

Barry quickly ran into Star Labs, immediately putting his suit on.

"You guys get the news?!" He asked frantically.

"Already on it," Cisco replied, "he sent us the address, meaning he knows the Flash works with Star Labs."

"We can figure that out later, but we need to save her now. Breach me," Barry said.

As Cisco opened the breach, Charlie said, "I'm coming too, she is my sister."

"No, he said he wanted the Flash only. He might hurt them if he sees anyone else," Barry said before jumping through.

Quietly, Barry walked around the dark warehouse finding Caitlin tied up in the middle.

"Caitlin!" He yelled out running up to her.

"Flash, watch out!" She replied too late, as he flung back to the metal wall behind him.

"What the heck?" He grunted, trying to pull off.

"Neat right?" Said a man walking from behind a shelf. "Attracts to kinetic energy, so your basically trapped like a bug on a web."

"Who are you, what do you want from me?" Barry yelled at him.

He looked young, he wore basic civilian clothing with military boots and had a machine gun swung around his back.

"Huh, you would have thought the person who wrecked your family would know who you are," he replied.

"What? Look, I'm sorry, I don't know who you are. Just, what do you want with her? You don't have to hurt her," Barry pleaded, looking at Caitlin.

"Oh, I think I do," he grinned, walking towards Caitlin, pulling her up so she faced Barry, painfully pulling on her arm bindings, "Barry Allen..."

"What? How, who are you?!" He yelled.