Sope #1

top: Hoseok; bottom; Yoongi

Waking up every morning with the sun lighting up the room and the nice peace and quiet is the best. He's just missing that one person to be beside him to see their sleeping face to make it perfect.

Hoseok had never really planned anything on the weekends because he enjoyed the time to himself. However, that matter changed when he heard a knock on his door.

Getting up, he slipped on some baggy PJ pants and headed that way, opening the door to find one of his good friends, Yoongi. He got greeted with a big hug and a small "hello". The two hugged as a normal greeting and swayed a little. It has become habitual ever since Yoongi said it made him feel safe.

Pulling apart, Hoseok stepped to the side and let his friend in, shutting the door after. "Have you had breakfast yet?" Yoongi shook his head and followed to the kitchen. "Does anything sound good?"

"Um...eggs and rice?" Hobi agreed and began to gather everything up on the counter. They made small talk and caught up on little things that they missed.

When it came back to the same peace and quiet, minus the cooking going on, Yoongi looked out the window to see the small growing trees in his backyard. He smiled and remembered helping out with planting one of them to show how much their friendship meant. When Hobi looked up, he followed his gaze out to the same tree and smiled along with him too, turning back to the food.

"I almost didn't think that tree would grow.", Yoongi had pointed out, leaning his head on his hand. "What makes you say that?"

"Well you do remember when we went on a small get-a-way vacation and forgot to water it for about a week, right?" Hoseok chuckled and shook his head. "That doesn't mean it won't grow. Its out in the yard where a tree should belong. It gets water from the ground. Remember me telling you that?", he snickered.

Yoongi turned to look at Hoseok's bare back and shook his head, smiling. "I do, thank you.", he remarked.

The both had the small breakfast afterward and continued their talk about how their "child", the tree, was doing. The peace came back in an instant and that's one thing they really had in common. The peace they feel.

Of course, somedays Hobi likes to be loud and obnoxious, but he has his days where he really likes to hear what's going on around him.

Soon, the two moved back to the living room and cuddled on the couch, watching a movie they both really enjoyed. They shared this platonic love that no one really understood, but them.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and slid his hands in between his thighs, like always. Small touches are nice to them and they really admire that they don't get uncomfortable with each other. Sure, Yoongi's face would heat up a little and his body would get hot, but he knew it was just they're love they shared.

Sometimes, Yoongi would push himself back into Hobi's embrace and push his butt to far, but the latter really didn't mind. There were some times that Yoongs felt he gave his friend a problem to deal with, but he didn't seem to care.

When the other would get horny, they would only help and share small touches, but have never actually touched each other bare.

As they were watching the movie, Hoseok wiggled his fingers in between Yoongi's thighs and made the other giggle. He did it again and Yoongs started to wiggle himself. Hobi was trying to keep him still and grazed his pinkys along Yoongi's soft cock on accident, making Yoongi stop giggling and raise his slightly fisted hands to his mouth, blushing.

As his knuckles touched his lips, he pushed back onto Hobi and made the other bite his lip to keep quiet. The latter pushed his hands back into Yoongi, making his mouth fall open as his eyes close.