°°Chapter Forty°°

Start from the beginning

"I don't plan on having that happen," I said smoothly as I drifted the car around the corner.

"This reminds me of 80's movies," She chuckled as I looked at her amused and confused.

"Harry!" She screeched as I slammed on the breaks coming in full collison with a silverado. Darkness slowly eating away at my vision.

Later on that day I woke up from my short coma, all these machines hooked up to me, my arm in a cast- the left I believe- and I remember my face feeling like it all got scratched off by sand paper.

My mum was there, shortly throughing her arms around her now woken son. A week later Gemma was still in acoma, and I was on my way out of the hospital. Just as we left she started having a siezure, they called later on saying 'She died on the opporating table... At that time my whole life changed. I was already the school's bad boy, couldn't get much lower than that, but I did.

So did my mum. She started doing what you're going through Jordyn...cut and burn herself,suicide, eating disorder; just anything to forget a daughter's death.

Jordyn I thought Gemma was dead. I ran away that night... far away... I was 16 and my future was undecieded but yet so dark. It still stuns me that Gemma's actually alive...She's actually...alive."

I look at Harry's tearful eyes sorrowfully. I hug him though his arms never embraced me in a hug back.

"Why are you being rude to her then?" I ask crying, "Isn't that something you're supposed to cherish and be grateful for? Family!?" I spat.

"Woah hey!Calm dow-"

"You may not have a perfect life, or a fairy tale going for you, but you have a family! You have a mom and a sister! Why treat them disrespectfully? They're the only mother and sister you've got!" I continue tears more rapidly streaming as I fall to my knees sobbing.

Shortly I hear someone walking down the steps and I knew Harry left the room as I was sitting here bawling.

NIALL'S P.O.V:

"Calum... Can you believe how strange Luke's been acting?" I ask taking a swig of beer.

"It's the idea of Harry and Jordyn gone together," Calum responded putting the cool bottle of beer up to his lips.

"Nah. I don't think it's that..." I ponder out a suggestion as he shrugs in response.

"Did you know they are dating?" Calum questioned eyebrows raised.

"Clearly i did not. How do you know of such new information?" I reply finishing my Samuel Adams.

"Harry called me. That's not all. Little Miss princess went off on him about family and taking shit for granted," Cal shared looking down at his beer as he swirled it around.

"About time. Speaking of time... How long do you think it will take them to tell Luke?" I questioned feeling a bet coming on.

"Shit...Uhh give it a week once they come back," Calum guessed.

"Hmmm... yeah I'm guessing even sooner for fifty bucks. I also bet Jordyn will tell him," I return the challenge.

"Woah dude! You're going on a limb with that one, Harry for sure," Calum says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Deal?" I ask outstretching my hand.

"Deal!" He says aggresively shaking my hand.

"You guys both lost... I figured out from you," Luke says swinging open the bedroom door, "Hello gentlemen..."

HOWS YOUR SUMMER OF 2014 GOING?! JULY 28TH ALREADY MAN! TALK ABOUT A BUSY VACATION. I'VE BEEN HOME FOR ONLY TWO DAYS? CRAZY AWH MAN! AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM IRELAND? TALK ABOUT A SOCCER GAME! WINNERS WOOHOO!

SO RECENTLY I'VE BEEN SHOWING MY OBSESSION WITH ONE DIRECTION AND MAROON 5 MORE RECENTLY... LIKE WHAT? MY OBSESSION WITH ONE DIRECTION IS BAD IN PUBLIC...AND IM GETTING WORSE? HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE.

ALSO WHILE IM DISTRACTING YOU LOVIES... WHOS GOING TO THE WWA TOUR ON AUGUST 17TH? NOBODY...OH GREAT.

TO CONTINUE SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE! I MEANT TO POST THIS BACK WHILE I WAS STILL IN SCHOOL. AGAIN IM A SLACKER AND A PROCRASANATOR SORRY!

WELL MY PHONE'S BROKE...LIKE ALWAYS SO PLEASE DO NOT KIK ME I WONT BE HAVING A PHONE UNTIL.... THE 15TH...YEP... GALAXY S4...THANKS...

SO UMM YEAHHH...

FAN<3

COMMENT<3 30(:

FOLLOW<3

VOTE<3 25(:

MESSAGE ME!(:

I LOVE YOU ALL MY AMAZING PENGUINS!

-Jordyn/ SexyMamaPenguin