°°Chapter Seventeen°°

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and realized I shouldn't have... I had a serious headache. I sat straight up and started rubbing my temples when I heard a knock on the door. I groan and stay still for awhile before I go to unlock the door.

"Hmm?" I ask her.

"Harry needs you," She says not looking at me. I nod and plant a kiss on her cheek. I was a jerk to her last night. She blushed and started walking the other way. I turned to Harry's room and walked in. He wasn't there though I turned and saw that Jordyn was still in the hall not in a room yet.

"Hey!" I yell. She didn't respond, "Babe!" She turned around abruptly as if she did something.

"Where is Harry at?" I asked her smiling.

"Outside... I don't know where Calum told me to tell you," She says confused.

"Thanks hun," I say and quickly turn around. Why does Harry want to talk? I am fine with keeping my distance. I make a left to the front door and head out. I saw him leaning against the side of the house, he finally notices me and nods my head to come here. I can literally feel the tension.

"Yeah Harry?" I ask once I get close enough.

"I need you to do me a favor," He says smirking.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

"Making me some waffles, cuz I got nothing better to do, put it in the toaster and get out the syrup," I start singing my 'lovely' song when Jordyn comes in.

"What the hell?" She says. I quickly stop dancing and singing and calm down as if nothing happened.

"Nothin' just cooking," I say not looking at her because if I did I'd probably burst out laughing.

"Whatever you're making me a waffle, right?" She asks winking. I chuckle.

"No," I say being serious before I burst out laughing.

"Well, you're nice. Where's Kaylin?" She asks.

"You're a bipolar polar bear, did you know that?" I ask her, " You hate her and then she's you're best friend!"

"Even best friends get tired of each other," She says. So that's it? That's your big conclusion? Hmm, this girl is strange.

KAYLIN'S P.O.V.

Harry is a genius! A mission with Luke Michael and I, be jealous princess Jordyn, I'll be with your boy for two days!

"hey!" Says a giddy Jordyn. I throw my hands in the air and scream. I didn't know she was right there!

"You almost gave me a heart attack you perky bitch!" I say jokingly. She laughs and chucks a pillow at me! Man I miss this!

"Something on your mind?" I ask her. She shakes her head and smiles.

"Just bored because Luke's busy with harry," She says. Oh! That's cute! Not!

"Awwhhh I'm so sorry!" I say. I'm really not. I don't care that she misses her boy! Good for her! Does she want a metal?

"So you still like Niall?" She asks winking. Nosy bitch!

"No. I like Liam and Harry," I say. It was true, I was hoping to get her mad with the second one but she didn't give a clear reaction.

"Why that douche? You could do so better," She says. Bingo! That's what I want to hear! The secret jealousy!

"He's not who you think he is. You don't know him like I know him," I say smirking. Victorious!