please hear me out

so I am so sorry this isn't an update! but I had it all typed out and then watt pad deleted it but left the first letter of the first word..

anyways I am so sorry for taking for ever to update but you have no idea what I'm going through and neither do I. its all piling down and every day I say it will get better because thats the cliché I follow, but truth is not all the time it does. and the slightest things are making me more vulnerable.

I'm in the hospital and I'll be out soon and I'll update then. but seriously sympathy and all that sucks you don't honestly know what you're saying. you are saying anything to make them feel better when that mainly consists of lies. they don't mean for it to be a lie, but life makes it one.

I'm sorry for being all depressed I just want you to know I haven't "lost interest" the book shall continue I'm just letting you know that I am in such a vulnerable state and need of help that writing in my own little world is not helping, and I am sorry for that.

but I shouldn't be. I shouldn't be sorry for myself or sorry for a friends break up or something because somewhere in the world kids are without clean water good education and just not in such a nice environment as us. they aren't as fortunate. so I am not complaining I am grateful but still sorrowful.

again I am so so so sorry and I will update as soon as I can. I hope you understand I love you guys. over and out

Jordyn/Sexymamapenguin