°°Chapter Forty Seven°°

"Everyone thinks that were perfect; please don't look through the curtains" -Melanie Martinez, Dollhouse

Chapter forty seven: you can join me?

Jordyn's point of view:

I look down at my feet awkwardly as Harry of all people was the one I had to persuade my words against. I was about to say something but Harry beat me to it.

"Thought when you cared about someone you tried for them? You don't give up on them. Weren't those your words?" He asked me completely ignoring the other two in the room, but I do the same and follow suit.

"Maybe you weren't worth trying for?" I state smiling fakely as his jaw goes from being agaped and hurt, changed to stone-hard, set, and gritted.

This time it was my fault. Alteast, most of it. The only thing in this whole situation that was his fault was to suggest I was using him; that's how this whole thing started. I don't know why that assumption got to me so much to the point where I gave up on him. Finally, he spoke and not in nice terms either.

"How can you say that? I wasn't even the one was fucking using someone, you were the one who fucking used me!" He spat as he made my head spin. Its almost like he knew this accusation bugged me, but if he did he wouldn't have have kept it going this long- he genuinely thinks I was using him. And that! Was something I could blame him for.

"You didn't really seem to care that I was using you," I state lying about using him because if I didn't he'd only hear what he wanted to hear, "The second I was done with you, you had girls already drenched in your pity party of good looks and asshole attitude," I fire back my arms displayed across my chest glaring at him as he couldn't help himself by smirking. If I wasn't beyond pissed at him I'd be blushing like crazy- that's how hot he looked this moment.

"She didn't even know we were together! She just came and hit on me. She's fit as hell, if we weren't out in public I would have fucked her right then and there," he replies smoothing as I scoff.

"You'd fuck a cow in broad day light you horny dick," I fire, "but Noooo. If me giving up on you bugged you so badly you wouldn't have kissed her within seconds!" I stammer as he shakes his head.

"Someone's getting jealous," he smirked being cocky as I groaned getting heated with  irritation.

"Someone's getting cocky," I retort as he smirks biting his lip.

"Fair enough," he admits to my comeback, "But no I stopped kissing her and then she realized-"

"You were probably looking at another girl no doubt," I mutter rudely as he nods his head in response to my disbelief. He was looking at another fucking girl! While kissing some other girl! This is the moment when I decided its okay to bring up Luke, Harry's not holding anything back why should I?

"Yeah she was disappointed about that," he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah well at least one person benefited from this," I states smirking as he murmurs a hmm? "Luke when I slow danced with him," I say smiling innocently as his knuckles go whit from clenching them so tight.