°°Chapter Five°°

JORDYN'S P.O.V.

"UGH! Harry I need clothes!" I say in front of all the boys but looking directly at Harry. He smirked.

"What for love?" He asks smirking. If it wasn't for my tiredness his smirk would have been slapped off.

"I hate wearing the same clothes for more than one day!" I say. I guess after saying it out loud it made me sound stuck up in my opinion.

"Well I wouldn't mind if you just walked around in your bra and-"I smacked him before he could finish. I walked closer to him so our faces were only centimeters apart.

"I've worn them for more than a day, too," I say. He chuckles lightly looping his fingers in my belt loop on my shorts pulling me closer into him.

"Fine I'll buy you some clothes. I hope we have the same taste," He says his hot breathe hitting my face as his right eye drops into a wink. I smirk.

"Make it appropriate Styles!" I say winking back and with that I pull away. He tugs me back towards him his fingers still looped around the belt loop.

"We have different opinions of 'appropriate' love!" He says winking then leaning in and kissing my cheek as he untangles his fingers from my belt loop. And with that Louis, Zayn, and Harry left. OMG THE THREE PEOPLE I DESPISE AND ALSO THE THREE PERVERTS ARE PICKING OUT MY CLOTHES!!!!! I hope you're not that into skanks, Harry that you'll make me dress like one!!

The boys all form a group and whisper chatting with each other excluding me from the group. Harry smirked at me and with that the three boys I despise so dearly left.

After what seemed like hours of constant begging Ashton finally let me out of hand cuffs and I got to walk freely around the safe house.

There were 10 bedrooms 5 bathrooms two kitchens two family rooms and a dining room. To be honest for what they call a 'safe house' it's really amazing.

I tell Ashton I'm going to see the safe house from the outside he shakes his head no so Niall stands up and walks me the way towards the door.

This is the only chance you have Jordyn! Take it! You hate all of them and I do mean all! You disappointed me Kaylin. And with that my legs did the unexpected and booked towards the door. Me being petite I was also fast and I do mean FAST. I turn to see Niall quite far behind me but still running towards me.

I get to the door and I open it. I look back to see Niall closer. I turned the corner and wham! I ran right into someone or something. I look up to see the Harry Styles. FUCK! Why couldn't it have just been a pole or something!

He picks me up. I try to fall back down. He picks me up again and grabs my waist. I fall to the ground again to annoy him. He curses under his breathe and just starts dragging me. Finally he dragged me into the all- to- familiar room.

He picks me up and this time I don't fall down I stay up. He walks over to the door and shuts and locks it.

"Babe you know there's going to be a punishment!" He says to me pushing me against the wall.

"Get away! Sleep with Kaylin! You don't me! Let me leave already!" I say pushing him away.

"Baby I don't want to make this rough on you," He says sinisterly.

I spit in his face. "I'd rather have my punishment by someone else!" He grabs my waist and twirls me around with him. He slams my back into the door pushing his weight on me.

"But that would ruin you!" He says with fake sympathy, "At least my way we'll have fun!" He says dropping his right eye into a wink. I roll my eyes.

He smashes his lips on mine. He grabs my arms and wraps them around his neck. I smirk at the fact that HE had to wrap my arms around him. I smirk. He smiles into the kiss. He grabs my bum and I finally decide to kiss back. It better end faster this way! He will be destroyed! He's a kidnapper! He's my kidnapper!!

He pulls away and smirks at me. I scoff.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that!" He said smirking. I'm not acting! I didn't!!!

"You wish I did Styles!" I say.

"Oh love you know, deep down inside you did. There was something telling you to kiss back!" He says winking. Yeah! That something was my brain! And it was for you to quit kissing me faster.. and it worked! He stopped like I wanted him too!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY SO IM BACK LOVLIES!!!!

ITS BEEN FORRR-EVERRRR!!!!

I MEAN SCHOOL JUST KEEPS ME BUSY!! AND IT SUCKS!

OKAY WELL BESIDES DRAMA MY BIRTHDAYS SEPTEMER 25TH YA'LL AND IM EXCITED!! I'M WATCHING RADIO REBEL RIGHT NOW!!!

SO I LOVE YOU ALL!!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE LOVELY PENGUINS!!

-SEXY MAMA PENGUIN(;