°°chapter Forty Nine°°

Chapter forty Nine: depressed little fuck up:

Jordyn's point of view:

That night, it was so hard to ignore the music. Biting my lip I decided maybe I'd be better partying with the crew up above as it would be a better distraction than my bed. It would have been something to keep my mind of Harry and forget about him- even if it was only for a few hours, and all I gained was a peaceful night sleep. I'd be able to forget about harry and that would help me so much for right now.

This is how I saw it. The more I think about Harry the more dark and depressed I became. So even if it was an hour or two of partying that would get me to forget about it him, it was worth it. I was broken and no longer to think beneficially only selfishly. All I need was a cute guy- didn't have to be hot or anything- just someone I could chat up and flirt with, but they had to lack qualities Harry owned. I was half way up the deck when I wanted to back down- but in that time I thought being a slut would benefit. It would benefit as in it would take away the pain I felt about Harry or his words. It would make me forget his lack of interest in me, and his ability to move on so quickly.

When I got up to the deck I could almost feel Harry escape my mind. Almost. That was until I saw him drunk in the corner of the bar with a girl grinding roughly against his front to my displeasure. That view sent me over the edge as I skimmed the crowd looking for the guy to play the role of my distraction for tonight. And I found the perfect one, as I head over to the Blondie tapping on his shoulder as he twirled around with a grip around the neck of the bottle.

"Oh hey babe. What's up?" Luke. It was Luke and he was perfect for the role. He was perfect for many reasons. One, he didn't care about me. Two, I didn't care about him. Three, he said I couldn't do anything except kiss. Four, he could make anyone jealous. Five, he will make Harry jealous.

I lean on my tip toes to whisper in his ears what I wanted before leaning off my tip toes, biting my lip anxious for his response. His smirk was good enough to let me know he would be my distraction for tonight. He grabbed my wrist clearly eager as he purposely pulls us past and in front of Harry. I knee Harry saw me, and I knew he saw Luke. Even though that's what I specifically wanted I still felt like a bitch for doing this to him. But hey! It'll be fun and keep my mind off Harry... Hopefully.

He leads me past Harry and down the steps to the corridor filled with suite's- his grip around my wrist tightening, as if I was going to back out. I mean if I had enough courage to suggest it- why would I be the one to back down from it? He stops abruptly to a door as he pulls out his keys. My eyes widen as I drag him down to my suite instead- so I could kick him out when things got to far. When I open the door he shoves past me gently tugging me in behind him. He doesn't even bother flipping on the light switch and the second I take a step into the room he pinned me to the door. I bite my lip a little nervous before his lips roughly slam against mine. It takes me a second to reply before I kiss back as rough my hands resting on his chest to stable myself, his hands wrapping around my waist pulling us closer.

I shiver slightly as maybe this was a bad idea but I completely forget that thought when Harry and that girl on the couch popped back into my mind, as I then kiss Luke even rougher to release the pain as his hands squeezed my bum. I jumped like he signalled me to do, my legs wrapped around his torso as he presses us into the cool wall. I shiver at the coolness my hands tangling in his hair as he smirks into the kiss. I bite his lower lip gently and tug on it lightly as he let a groan of pleasure surpress out of his mouth and into the kiss.