°°Chapter Thirteen°°

JORDYN'S P.O.V

When we got home I also tried to run but Harry eventually got me back. When I walked inside I kicked off my vans and walked into the living room. I saw Zayn Luke and Michael. I smile and sit by Luke. He smiles and I swear that's probably the most adorable-est thing ever!

"Hey, Jordyn can we talk?" Harry asks. I look at Luke and he just nods his head understandingly. I get up and walk to Harry.

"Yes?" I ask once I'm standing in front of him.

"Not here," He whispers grabbing my wrist and walking us to his room. I walk in and turn around. Harry gets in and locks the door.

"We need to talk," He says.

"I see that. What's on your mind?" I ask acting interested when literally I could care less.

"About us," He says smirking. There it goes the styles I truly know the cocky, arrogant, cheekily Styles.

"Remember the car ride! I said don't flatter yourself because I'm not into fucking you," I said getting tired of bickering with him. He grips my waist and pulls me close.

"Then who you into babe?" He says emotionless his hot breathe hitting my face. I shiver. He smirks at my action.

"D-don't call me babe!" I say. He is planning on eventually killing you, don't say anything that could get you killed now.

"Or what?" He questions sending shivers down my back as his breathe him my face.

"Or I'll shove your head up your ass?" I said more into a question than a statement. He smirks at my nervousness. Why am I nervous? Like what the hell?!

"First off, babe you know you wouldn't dare. Second you haven't answered my question," He says. Stop Styles!

"I'm into... hmmm... Louis... Liam... Niall... Luke..." I say. He clenches his fist. Holy fuck!! He thinks I'm serious!! I don't talk to Liam.... Louis I fucking hate.... Luke... Well that one I wasn't necessarily lying about..... And Niall....No. Just. No.

"Well by the end of tonight I'll make you like me," He whispers in my ear. I gulp. How do you plan on doing that Styles? I'm not stupid and neither are you how do you like you're going to get me to just like you? Guess what. You're not!

"You know I'm right," He says winking. I could literally just spit in his face... but I won't.

"I-I don't know what to say," I said to him. I can't act like I like Luke or any of them. I could act cheeky but Harry takes things far when I do.

"It's alright babe. We all have these moments," He says leaning in to kiss me. His lips meet mine and I push him away. He looks at me pissed and just walks out. With that attitude he'll never win me over!

To be honest all the boys are hot and I have no feeling towards any of them except for maybe Luke. But I definitely feel hate towards Louis Zayn and especially Harry.

I hope this doesn't come to bite me in the butt. I head towards the living room and take the open spot next to Niall and Luke. After sitting there for a good 2 minutes Harry walks in looking pissed. He goes and sits across from me next to Michael and Louis.

Niall quickly wraps his arm around my waist. I tense and glare at Niall.

"You little leprechaun you better remove your hands or I'll do it for you," I whisper to him. He brings his lips to my ear.

"Remember are talk about Harry? Yeah look," He whispers. I look in the direction of Harry and noticed his pissed. He's just jealous that doesn't mean anything Niall.